20 | robbed and done

As the dim moonlight illuminated Haneul's path to return to her house, the girl calmly walked on the dark and lonely path without any fear

As the dim moonlight illuminated Haneul's path to return to her house, the girl calmly walked on the dark and lonely path without any fear .

She walked as usual, seemingly unaffected.  But her inner self was screaming, sobbing .

This is her really first time, falling in love with someone so deeply at the point that she can’t unlove him .

She stared at the moon, envious of the star -studded moon.  Even the sun is willing to sink to give a way to the moon to shine .

Unlike her, no one likes her because of her attitude which they believed would be a bad influencer .

Haneul walked up to the bus stop, she stopped there and stood on the side of the road , waiting for the bus to arrive .
She was too tired to walk, her fever was getting the better of her so she had to take the bus .

She pulled her jacket to wrap her body as the cold breeze made her shivered.  The sick girl tiredly rubbed her both arms to produce some warmth to herself.

As she turned her body towards the bus stop, her eyes attached to an advertisement that was displayed on the wide screen . It's a new drama ad .

There are two male actors with a female actor standing in the middle and Haneul believes that one of the male actors is the second lead .

The second lead, she doesn't understand why there should be someone hurt in a love story .
She hates how some directors don't create a proper ending to those second leads, they also deserve happiness after those main characters be together .

The second lead, just like her.  They just want to be chosen and loved by someone they consider to be their true love, but it turned out to be that they are just fooling themselves by waiting for something that is not sure of the end .

They do not want to be a second choice and temporary plan, sought when needed .
Despite knowing they will be hurt, they will still continue to keep an eye on their loved ones , to make sure that they're just fine .

"Hmm, I guess I am the second lead in this story ... "

Haneul patiently waited for the bus but the road became quiet suddenly, there were no cars passing by. 
The lamppost near the bus stop suddenly went out which surprised Haneul .

She gulped down her saliva nervously with her eyes darting in every corners . She noticed, two unknown men started walking to approach her.

She gripped her bag strap tightly and immediately opened her steps , running as fast as she could .

The two men immediately chased Haneul from behind, following her steps as if lost dogs .

Haneul ran as fast as she could, through the dark and empty path while catching her breath .
She wasn't sure why she ran away but the both men looked so horrible, she turned her head back and found that they were still chasing her .