4 | cunning monkey

Haneul arrives at her school while panting , she praises herself for being so agile to save herself

Haneul arrives at her school while panting , she praises herself for being so agile to save herself .
Haneul got off her bicycle and held the handle, every bicycle cannot be cycled in the school area, students have to roll their bicycles to the parking lot .

Mr Kang was standing in front of the main door, checking the students' uniforms and the attendance .
As soon as Haneul arrived with her bicycle, Mr Kang crossed his arms on his chest making Haneul raised her eyebrow curiously .

"Bad mood in the morning , Mr Kang?"

Mr Kang nodded while fixing his glasses ,
"I'm in a bit off right now and it seems like you're making me even more lethargic "

"Where's your blazer, Cho Haneul ?"

"You know it's a mandatory to wear a blazer, right? "

Haneul finally realized that she left her blazer at the convenience store earlier, she cursed her own self for making such a stupid mistake.  She can't go there and take her balzer otherwise the cashier will caught her .

Mr Kang called the council president who was jotting down the names of some students who were caught for not wearing uniforms following school standards .
They will be given penalty points and punished after this, Haneul's eyes darted around them as she nervously gripped her handle .

"Write down her name and I want you to keep an eye on her. Make sure she completes ten laps around the badminton court ”
Mr Kang uttered as he patted the council president, Cheongsan’s shoulders.

Mr Kang glanced at Haneul ,
"She deserves more than ten laps but it's not easy to caught her so do your job properly "

Cheongsan nodded, the boy immediately approached Haneul who looked very tired of waiting .
She looked towards him with a disinterested look causing Cheongsan to feel awkward with her .

"What's your name? "
Cheongsan asked Haneul but instead of answering, Haneul just whistled some random rhythm that she knew .

Cheongsan cleared his throat,
"What's your name, what class are you from?"

"Nananananana~"
Haneul sang .

Cheongsan becomes impatient, he has a lot of work to be done but the girl infront of him is wasting his time .

He held the pen in his palm tightly, trying to restrain himself from yelling to Haneul.  "I'm asking you, what—"

"My name ?"
Haneul asked Cheongsan indifferently as the male exhaled sharply and nodded .

Haneul chuckled , she moved closer to Cheongsam and gave a signal to him to stood closer to her . When they're close enough , Haneul giggled and whispered .
"My name is ,,"

"Sayonara ,"

Before Cheongsan could repeat what she said, Haneul quickly hopped on her bicycle and sped off, cycling away from the school grounds causing all students and teachers to be shocked at her action .

"CHO HANEUL, THAT RASCAL— I WILL PUNISH YOU HEAVY SOON!"
Mr Kang shouted angrily but Haneul just chuckled and cycling away at maximum speed.  She doesn't want to skip school but it looks like she has to do it today .

As she was cycling with speed, she accidentally collided eccentrically with Jungwon coming from the opposite direction .

Jungwon fell from his bicycle and groaned in pains. Cheongsan immediately ran towards Jungwon and helped him to get up, he checked him if there was any bleeding or wounds as Jungwon fell quite hard .

When Jungwon was okay, Jungwon thanked Cheongsan and dusted his uniform.  "Who ran away earlier?"

Cheongsan sighed and massanged his temple "I don't remember her name but Mr Kang told me, her name is Cho Haneul"

"She didn't wear her blazer so Mr Kang wanted a law hed, i heard that she always skipped class .. but then, when I wanted to jot down her name, she suddenly sped up and ran away "

Jungwon snickered , amazed to see the reaction of Cheongsan who is tired of Haneul even this is the first time they meet. 

He has handled that girl for almost three years as the class president , he is a bit proud of himself being able to stand with Hane's behaviours .

Jungwon wrapped his arms aroumd Cheongsan's shoulders , trying to cheer him up .
"Forget about her , let's get in class now"

Cheongsan sighed but quickly nodded , he also doesn't want to scatter his mind with that girl .

Jungwon glanced to where Haneul fled away and smiled ,
"You cunning monkey, if you wait just a moment longer you will get your blazer back "

Haneul licked her ice cream while bathing with the sunlight that hit her half of her body. She freely swung her hanging legs as she sat comfortably on a tree branch .

She was in her favourite place, on a tree branch.  She stopped by a park a bit far from her school and decided to enjoy her ice cream that she bought from.the nearby shop .

The grape flavour of the cold and sweet ice cream seeds into her tongue caused Haneul to wheezed in joy .

She gazes at the sky above her, she adores the sky very much. She's a skygazer . The sky's amazing eternal expanse of breathtaking beauty calls her back to her senses , stretches her awareness , soothes her eyes and opens her heart . She feels a soft soul longing to be up there , in the vastness .

The sky is also human -like, having a variety of mixed feelings.  The sky will turn gray and dark, raindrops will fall when the clouds are no longer able to bear it.  Just like humans, humans will burst out crying when they are no longer able to withstand the pain they face.

It gave Haneul fondness when she found out that the sky also has feelings as well as her .
And sometimes, the sky seemed to understand her more than she understood herself .

She is not weak in lessons but due to the loss of supervision from her parents makes her always do what she wants .
H

aving a dad who is always drunk with her mum who has long left them makes Haneul feel pointless, she finds no reason for her to continue her life like other teenagers .

Her life is quite depressing, she does not want to stress her mind with studies even it does not burden her at all. 
She is just a teenager who wants love and attention from parents .

"Yes , Cho Haneul . You're enjoying your life better than others"

_________

A/N : sorry for the late update everyone ! I'm having a family trip and i forgot to look at the watch hehe . Good night and have a nice day ahead 🤍