21 | how to form a love shape

"Fucking asshole

"Fucking asshole..."
Haneul muttered to herself, her hands were busy opening her sterile wound dressing on her head .

She saw a scan of herself in the mirror and scrunched her nose up upon seeing her wound turn red, bleeding again because of Yunju .

Luckily , their school infirmary is still not closed so Haneul can clean her wound and apply a new bandage before she goes home .

She dipped a cotton bud in the ointment oil, turning her face to the mirror again and trying to treat her own wound .

"Do you need help ?"
Jungwon enters the infirmary and approaches Haneul, only to be greeted with her deathly glares .

"Just go to Yunju now . Her arm may need to be cemented "

Jungwon knew that Haneul was sulking, so he kept approaching Haneul and sat on the bed meanwhile Haneul sat on a swivel chair next to the bed.

"You need to clean your wound first ”
He commented .

"Shut up , sheep"
Haneul fired back .

Too accustomed to her stubbornness, Jungwon decides to turn Haneul's swivel chair to face him.  He then placed both his arms on the seat barrier, locking Haneul in the middle.
He snatched the cotton bud from Haneul even Haneul against him back .

"I can do it all by myself , give it back !"
Haneul tried to grab the cotton bud again but Jungwon raised it high into the air.

He then pulls Haneul's chair closer to him all of a sudden, making the girl jolted up .

Haneul gulped down her saliva nervously as her back was already squeezed with the swivel chair's backrest but Jungwon kept on leaning his face closer to her .

Once their faces are close enough , Jungwon tucked Haneul's hair behind her ear and began to treat her wound.  He gently applied the ointment on her wound and blew it softly so as not to make Haneul hurt .

Her eyes looked up, admiring Jungwon's features that were very close to hers.  She wonders why this guy right here looks so ethereal .

As she kept admiring Jungwon, the boy's eyes suddenly connected with hers making Haneul nervous and throw her gaze away from Jungwon .

Jungwon softly chuckled at her shyness when their eyes connected .
"You should follow me, I can take care of you at my house ,"

"If Mr Kang knew we were in the school infirmary after school hours "

"and without the supervision of the school's nurse, we would be severely punished ,"

"Then, just leave if you're afraid of being punished" Haneul replied with an eye-rolling .

Jungwon is not affected by Haneul's actions and words.  He just continued his task to clean and treat her wound silently .

After applying a new bandage on her head, Jungwon proudly patted Haneul's head and smiled cheekily.
"I'm sorry, don't get hurt again hm ?"