29 | class duties

"Please , please , please Haneul !"Haruto begged to Haneul with a pleading eyes , clasping his palms together

Haruto begged to Haneul with a pleading eyes , clasping his palms together .

Haneul huffed , she did not agree at all to replace Haruto to clean the classroom today, she was too lazy to do so .

"Ask Jeongwoo to replace you "
Haneul insisted .

Haruto cut her off ,
"Jeongwoo needs to join a cram school. Please, Haneul! Just once, I really want to get the fish burger "

He added ,
"That burger will disappear in the blink of an eye ! "

Haneul crossed her arms ,
"Okay, I'll replace you today but with one condition !"

She continued ,
"You must treat me something later! "

Haruto hurriedly nodded, agreeing to Haneul's terms.
"Okay, if you say so I'll borrow your bicycle !"

"Let's go Jeongwoo !"
Haruto yelled happily , dragging Jeongwoo with him .

Haneul just laughed while observing them both running to get out of school even the hallway was flooded with many students.

She immediately tied her hair and rolled up her sleeves to her elbows . Haneul stepped inside her classroom and switched on the lights, all the lights were on except one .

Haneul approached the lights, they flashed and then died all of the sudden "Apparently, I need to change a new lamp"

Haneul get a ladder from the store and set up the ladder. She looked up at the dead lamp before climbing up .

Haneul casually took off the dead lamp but then her mind went blank when she was alone there, no one could help her by handing the new lamp .

Sighing , Haneul had to do the work over and over again. She carefully climbed down the ladder .

With the lamp on her right hand, it made Haneul's job difficult.

"OH NO, NOT NOW PLEASE,"

She screamed when the ladder swayed once she failed to control her balance but luckily, Jungwon came on time and held the ladder, preventing Haneul from falling .

His left hand held the ladder as his right hand held Haneul's arm.
"This job doesn't suit you, you should ask for my help for this"

"I didn't know you were still in school? "
Haneul replied back .

Jungwon pressed his lips together ,
"Jeongwoo borrowed my bicycle. He said he wanted to go with Haruto to fish burger stall "

Haneul's eyebrows furrowed ,
"Doesn't Jeongwoo need to go to cram school? "

"Cram school ? You must be kidding me , that man is too lazy to do his own homework !"
Jungwon responded making Haneul's jaw dropped .

"THOSE BASTARDS LIED TO ME ?! OH GOD- THEY SHOULD BE HONEST AND THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO GO BUY A BURGER! "
Haneul groaned angrily .