5 | to the rescue

Jungwon is talking with Haruto, they are joking while completing the task that Mr

Jungwon is talking with Haruto, they are joking while completing the task that Mr. Kang gave them .
Mr Kang gave them tasks as he needed to complete their student assessments, which would be used to qualify for university applications later .

The middle-aged teacher rubbed his temple when looking at Haneul's file, her presence in class could be counted fingers , not to mention her really really bad grades .

He calculated the penalty points that Haneul got causing him to sigh desperately 
"She can't even apply for a college with this trash "

He placed his pen on the table and pinched his bridge nose before looking towards Haneul's seat which was next to Jungwon but Haruto always sat there because Haneul would not enter class almost every day .

"Yang Jungwon , can you come forward for a moment ?"

"Yes, Mr. Kang"
Jungwon answered, standing in front of his homeroom teacher .

"I want you to help me with a big problem"
Mr Kang pushed Haneul's file towards Jungwon and gave a signal for the boy to read it .

Jungwon's eyes widened, shocked by the total number of penalty points that Haneul got just this year alone. 
"How can she get too many penalties?"

"I don't know either, isn't it fantastic? "
Mr Kang replied .

"Jungwon, I really want you to use your veto power as class president to change Haneul "

"If she still refuses to go to class, I want you to help her improve her results , at least . The finals are getting closer, I'm very worried"

Jungwon pressed his lips together, feeling a little hesitant to agree to Mr Kang's request since he would always look for her every day before class but he never imagined spending a few moments with her to study together .

Cho Haneul , a girl who is always feared by everyone even she doesn't hit or bully anyone . All she does is only smokes, mind her own business and always follow her own head .

Most students are afraid of her for no reason, they judge her too quickly.  That's what Jungwon thought .

Haneul was lying on a tree branch with her feet on top of her other legs, scrolling her phone with a pouty lips .
She let out a long breath when she started to feel bored.  Everything is the same, there is no change in her life.

"My life is so boring,  why there's no one from the palace come and say I was the king and queen lost daughter?

"I will be a princess and rule this country in the blink of an eye !"

"My first order is for every fried chicken shop will send their chicken to me every week, what a life!"

She laughed at her own joke, slapping her own thigh while snickering at her own silliness .

And that was the moment where Haneul felt so lonely, she stopped laughing and rubbed her nape awkwardly, darting her eyes around the empty school's park as all the students were studying in their classes now .

Haneul pouted, a bit sad when she had no one close to her.  She once had a very close friend but she has moved to another school, leaving Haneul alone here . They lost contact ever since then .

She tried to make friends but lots of people pushed her away, they were scared of Haneul who was a bit rude .  They say she is the bad influencer .

As she was serving her feelings, Haneul suddenly felt something prick in her tummy, making Haneul's face frown strongly.  She placed her palm on her tummy, rubbing it while trying to calm herself down but her tummy kept squeezing so hard that it made her almost scream in pain .

Realizing that she could not bear this pain, Haneul immediately got down from the tree branch and winced in pain . Her main destination is the infirmary .

Haneul walked through the corridor , walking down the corridor while holding her aching lower stomach, she walked in a bowed way making other students around her to look at her weirdly .

Students who saw Haneul immediately laughed and whispered to each other, obviously laughing at Haneul .

Haneul tries to ignore them, she is too sick to scold them anyway.  She continued her journey but her step became heavy when some students began to whisper at each other.

Haneul was about to scream but then Jungwon suddenly pulled her wrist, dragged her to the corner of the hallway .

"What the hell wrong with you ?"
Haneul slapped Jungwon's hand away harshly. 

Jungwon didn't reply, he just stared at the girl and sighed "You should be more aware of how your body works"

"I know how my body works !"
Haneul fought back .

Jungwon nodded indifferently , he knew it was useless to debate with Haneul.  Without wasting time, he immediately took off his blazer and gave it to Haneul ,
"Wear this to cover that stains"

"What stains ?"
Haneul asked in confusion making Jungwon sighed .

"Just take it"

"I don't want to"

Jungwon huffed when Haneul kept on fighting him back . He grabbed Haneul's wrist and suddenly pulled Haneul closer to him making Haneul bumped with his chest .

"Hey you crazy—"
She stopped yelling when Jungwon tied his blazer around her waist .

"Cover your blood stains with this"
Jungwon whispered to her, gently tying the blazer on her waist making Haneul's jaw dropped .

"Oh damn it—"
That's when Haneul started feeling embarrassed when she remembered that today she was supposed to have her period. 

Her cheeks turned red in the cunt, she slightly peeked to Jungwon .
"D-don't tell this to anyone"

"Do you think I'm the kind of person who goes to spread this issue here and there ?"

"It's a sensitive issue, just use my blazer first"

Jungwon adjusted his blazer on Haneul's waist before putting his hands into his pockets.  He looked at Haneul who obviously looked very embarrassed, he unknowingly chuckled.

"Just enter first class, don't tell me you want to go tree climbing with that state of yours "
Jungwon said making Haneul scoffed .

He was about to go but his steps stop when Haneul suddenly held his sleeve , preventing him from going .

Haneul lowered her head, she seemed to not believe that she needed help from someone especially Jungwon whom she always met every morning because he had to find her almost every day .

Haneul tightened her grip on Jungwon's sleeve making Jungwon's eyebrows connected with each other like a curious kitten .

"What's the matter ?"
Jungwon asked Haneul .

Haneul suddenly leaned closer to Jungwon which made the male jolted up in surprised. 

Haneul pulled his sleeve and successfully made Jungwon lowered his body to her height . She tiptoed and leaned towards Jungwon's ears .

"I don't bring sanitary pads ,"