9 | cheap trick , thousand moments

"Use this" Jungwon showed a bottle of hand sanitizer to Haneul, asking her to apply it on her palms

"Use this" Jungwon showed a bottle of hand sanitizer to Haneul, asking her to apply it on her palms .

Haneul looked towards Jungwon in disbelief, she started labeling Jungwon as a clean-nerd inside her head .

"Why? We're not holding poop or something"

"That alley was dusty and very dirty, use this hand sanitizer now or I will pump it into your mouth "
Jungwon threatened Haneul causing the girl to pout .

Jungwon sighed tiredly, he grabbed Haneul's hand and dragged her body closer to him, he squeezed the hand sanitizer bottle onto Haneul's palm.
"Rub your both hands together, now"

Haneul shook her head continuously , don't want to do so. Jungwon doesn't understand why Haneul didn't wants to sanitise her hands , when she is stubborn, Jungwon takes both of Haneul's palms and rubbed it together , too insists to make sure they are both clean.

When the liquid seeped into Haneul's skin, the girl suddenly winced in pains, flinching Jungwon.
  "Why, why, why? Am I hurting you?"

"It's stinging ! "
Haneul pulled her palms from Jungwon, wincing in pains while rubbing her palms like a sad kid who lost a lollipop .

Jungwon was surprised, he checked his hand sanitizer if it contained harmful chemicals but it was just a mixture of normal alcohol .
He took Haneul's palm and checked her, his lips parted away when he saw a long wound on her backhand, probably rubbed on the hard ground when they hid from the police officer earlier .

He starts to feel guilty for forcing Haneul to wear the hand sanitizer, the girl has her own reason why she doesn’t want to wear it.  "I'm sorry, if I didn't force you, you wouldn't have to go through this pain"

"I'm okay, it's just a simple wound. I will not die because hand sanitizer hurts me"

Jungwon brought Haneul's hands closer to his lips, pursing his lips forwards and gently blew the wound part .
He scrunched his own nose when imagining the pain that Haneul felt, it was definitely painful and stinging .

Haneul's heart softened upon seeing how Jungwon took care of her, he is very gentle and kind ... no wonder everyone like Jungwon, even the teachers and school workers like him and adore him so much .

He is indeed the opposite of Haneul who is constantly criticized and has absolutely no purpose in life. 
She bit her bottom lips and lowered her head out of sheer embarrassment .

Jungwon took out a wound plaster from his pocket and applies it on Haneul's wound in the softest way so he will not hurt her .
"Mr. Pooh, please protect Haneul well , okay? Her Mr. Class President accidentally hurt her earlier. "

"I trust you, Mr. Pooh.  Please protect my Haneul well "

"Don't hurt her, secure her wound safely hm ?"
Jungwon talked to the pooh -patterned wound plaster that he applied to Haneul .