16 | fried chicken is the best

Haneul observed Jungwon and Yunju from behind, she entered the classroom and found that Yunju was sitting in her seat and she said she wanted to sit there for a while to talk to Jungwon

Haneul observed Jungwon and Yunju from behind, she entered the classroom and found that Yunju was sitting in her seat and she said she wanted to sit there for a while to talk to Jungwon .

Haneul agreed with her and allowed her to do so, she sat in Yunju's seat which is at the back . After all, teachers are involved in meetings now so they have free time .

"Onigiri ? Oh my god can i have this?"
Yunju hugged the onigiri she took from Jungwon's drawer secretly while he was pretending to do his homework .

Jungwon frowned , judging the girl .
"That onigiri is for Haneul— "

"Do you remember that I really like onigiri?  I'm overwhelmed because you still buy onigiri even you don't really like onigiri"

"You forced yourself to eat onigiri just because I like onigiri, you always buy me one.  And even now, you still buy onigiri .."

"I told you, this is not for you "
Jungwon cut her off and snatched the onigiri from Yunju. Yunju was startled when Jungwon became rude towards her .

Yunju forced herself to smile ,
"Do you still hate me, Jungwon? "
Jungwon did not reply, he continued his works and pretended to be busy .

Yunju toyed with her fingers ,
"About that rumour, you know it's fake .. but why, you still hate me?  I didn't cheat on you at all but you are the one who suddenly left me— "

Jungwon stood up from his seat and started storing all his stuffs.  He then walked away from his seat, leaving Yunju dumbfounded.

Yunju's eyes followed Jungwon and gasped when the male approached Haneul who was almost asleep due to drowsiness .

He playfully flicked Haneul's forehead to startle her out of her nap as Haneul scolded him. 

Seeing their intimacy made Yunju feel jealous, the girl tightened her jaw and fixed her eyes on Haneul .
"Are you serious, Jungwon? Can someone like her replace me?"

"Have you finished talking to Yunju? "
Haneul asked him while rubbing her tired eyes .

"There is nothing to talk about with her"
Jungwon replied coldly .

Haneul pouted ,
"You know, if you still have feelings for her— "

"Stop it , Cho Haneul . I have no feelings for Shin Yunju, it's over "
Jungwon sighed, he brushed his hair upwards in frustration .

Haneul circled a circle in her palm ,
"You know, if you want something ... just grab it and hold it tight then make it yours"

Hearing what Haneul said, Jungwon immediately put down his pen and suddenly grabbed Haneul's hand, squeezing it hard.  He rose up his eyebrow to her ,
"Hold it tight like this? Is it tight enough ?"

"Man , what are you doing ?"
Haneul frowned .

Jungwon pursed his lips forward , pointing at their connected hands .
"You said if I want something, I have to hold it tight and make it mine . So, is this tight enough? "