17 | cloud keychain

"Haneul , have you heard of this? ”Haruto whispered excitedly, a bit impatient to spill the tea

Haruto whispered excitedly, a bit impatient to spill the tea .

Haneul raised her eyebrow to him instead of answering as she was too engrossed in sucking her lollipop .

"Yesterday, Jungwon offered to send Yunju to her house , right? "

"They stopped by an amusement park and have fun there . Yunju sent me some pictures of them there ! "

It was like a lightning bolt in Haneul's heart, she stopped sucking her lollipop and fixed her body position to face Haruto and Jeongwoo. 
"They stopped by amusement park ?"

"Yeah , Jungwon always brought Yunju there back then when they were still a couple, it was Yunju's favourite place so far !"

" When I heard they went there without us, I was a little sad but it doesn't matter because the chance of them to be back together is very high! " Jeongwoo added .

"Does Jungwon really love Yunju?”
Haneul asked them even the percentage for her to be hurting was high but she wanted to know .

"Yunju is like his second life, he takes good care of Yunju. Onigiri is Yunju's all time food so Jungwon always buys onigiri for her "

"He also always plays tic tac toe to distracted Yunju from falling asleep during class, he's so hopeless romantic"
Haruto laughed at how Jeongwoo described Jungwon .

Haneul forced her throat to swallow her saliva which felt like poking her nape . Onigiri and tic tac toe, why did he do something that resembled Yunju to her ?

If he hates Yunju because the girl cheated on him, why does he always do something that he always does for Yunju ?

Haneul glanced towards his seat and Yunju's seat, the two of them still hadn't arrived at the school even class almost started a moment later .

"I want to go get some fresh air"
Haneul said to both Haruto and Jeongwoo.  She walked out of class and aimlessly walked where her legs took her to .

Her heart has just opened for Jungwon but is it the wrong choice to let that boy owned her heart ?

Haneul walked out of the school, walking around the school's garden which was quite quiet .

She breathed in the fresh air and lifted her face to adore the bluish sky, clouds filling the sky making it look a little gloomy .

Little did she know that it was a sign of nature to her, as soon as Haneul turned her head towards the bicycles parking lots,