Epilogue

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,670 words}

Steams filled the whole fort Salta. Armin stared at his hand with wide eyes. "Now I remember....this is..."

"Armin."

Armin looked at the person who called him. His eyes widened upon seeing Mikasa walking towards him while holding Eren who's only half-conscious. Armin cried and stood up.

He run towards Mikasa and Eren and hugged his two childhood friends.

Mikasa and Eren started crying along with Eren. They're all happy to reunite, but are sad, too. Because they know that they lost someone else.

"Armin...Mikasa...Y/n...saved me. She said that I should live with you guys...she said that she didn't want me to die." Eren said while crying.

Mikasa and Armin nod their heads. "Y/n visited all of us." Mikasa said.

"Yeah. I heard...the result of her sacrifice and captain Levi's choice would make the power of the titans...vanish from the face of this world." Armin said.

The Eldians that turned into titans came back from their human forms.

Jean and Reiner smiled at each other. Connie roamed his eyes around with wide eyes as well as Gabi and Falco.

Jean looked down as his eyes became glossy. "That shorty Y/n....she really did this just for us to live." Jean said.

"Y/n...I never thought..." Reiner said.

"Y/n...she said...she said even my mom would go back...to being human." Connie said while tearing up.

"She said...for us...to live long..." Annie said. Her eyes became glossy as she looked down. "What about you...? We never asked you for this!" Annie said.

Annie quickly stood up upon seeing her father. She run towards him and hugged him tight. Pieck who's laying in the ground closed her eyes and smiled. "Huh...wish I coulda became close to her." Pieck muttered.

"Gabiiiii!!!!" Falco shouted. He run towards Gabi and Gabi run towards him too. The two of them fall on the ground as they hugged each other.

Connie and Jean's eyes widened as they saw Marco's image of smiling and saluting at them in the steam.

"Marco..." Jean said.

Him and Connie then smiled as they stare at Marco slowly fading away along with the steam.

Reiner reunited with his mom. His eyes are wide open as he saw Marcel, Bertolt, Ymir, Colt and Porco's image in the steam looking at him. His eyes became glossy as they slowly faded.

"We should go." Mikasa said to Armin.

"Huh? Where?" Armin asked.

Mikasa held Eren by the waists to help him stand. "If we stayed here...I doubt...they'd accept Eren." Mikasa said. Eren just looked down and continued crying for his friend, Y/n.

Armin nod. "You're right. You two should go and rest somewhere quiet."

Mikasa removed her gear and scarf. She wrapped her scarf around Eren. The two looked back at Armin, and smiled a bit. Armin smiled at them, too. He watched the two leave until all he can see are thick foggy steams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi ignored the pain on his knee as he walked forward, not knowing where to go. He's just looking down while carefully holding Y/n's head on his arms. He suddenly stopped walking when he saw his deceased comrades image on the steam.

"Hey, guys. You see that? Guess this is the result. Of all your devoted...hearts." Levi said.

He sat on the ground behind a rock and saluted at his comrades. While his other hand is still holding Y/n's head. Levi's eyes landed on Erwin.