Chapter 47

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,888 words}

"The attack titan."

Eren said while he's leaning on the wall and holding his chin.

He's inside his cell serving for his disciplinary punishment. Mikasa is just on the next cell.

Hange, Levi, Y/N and Armin looked at Eren with confusion. They don't get why Eren is talking by himself.

"What are you doing?" Hange asked the green-eyed boy.

Eren seemed to have come back to his senses. He looked at the four.

Hange imitated Eren. "The attack titan." She said then looked at Eren. "That's just what you said, right?" Hange asked.

"No." Eren said.

Levi unlocked Eren's cell.

"What?! Yeah it is! You three saw that, didn't you?!" Hange asked Levi, Y/N and Armin.

Y/N remained silent. She just stared at Eren. She knows that maybe Eren saa the memories of her father.

Levi just ignored Hange

Armin is the only one who
acknowledge Hange's question.
"Yes. But well, he was..." Armin said.

"See? It's what you were doing, Eren! What was that?!" Hange asked.

Eren sighed. He leaned on the wall once again. "No...er..."

"It's the name of the titan that you inherited from your father, right?! Why were you talking to yourself even though no one else is around?"

Hange asked.

Levi clicked his tongue.

"Lay off, Hange. He's fifteen. Everyone has a phase like that." Levi said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?  A phase? I never had a phase where I muttered to myself all alone while glaring at the sky." Hange said.

Eren held his head and groaned. He's obviuosly gettinga annoyed by Hange.

Y/N sighed and covered Hange's mouth. "Hange, let Armin explain later, so stop talking about this in front of Eren." Y/N said.

Armin nod nod in agreement. "Yes please, commander Hange. Though I'm not sure how well I'll be able to explain..." Armin said.

Hange removed Y/N's hand on her mouth. "Huh? What? What's that mean?" Hange asked.

Eren groaned. "What are you here for?!" He asked with annoyance.

Levi lookedt at Eren as he opened Eren's cell. "Get out." He said.

Eren's brows furrowed. "Hm? But I still have about ten days left of my punishment." Eren said.

Y/N smiled. "You're done, Eren. You just got all ten days' worth from Hange." Y/N said and let out a small chuckle. Hange gasped in disbelief.

"Huh? What could I have said that was that bad to hear?" Eren asked.

Y/N just laugh and shrugged.

Eren looked at Levi for explanation. "Making an example of people through discipline, even if it's for a show is important to any organization. Even a nine-person organization. Still, that doesn't mean we can ignore what's going on around us." Levi said.

Eren got out of his cell. Y/N tapped his shoulder. The commander's daughter went to Mikasa's cell and unlocked it.

"Don't worry. We've talked to commander-in-chief Zackly. We asked what message we were sending by putting the hero who took down the armored and colossal titans in jail." Hange said. Eren nod his head.