Chapter 8

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,897 words}

"Why Y/N didn't say goodbye to us?!" Eren asked, his tone was evident with disappointment. The other 104th trainees are now in the mess hall and having their breakfast.

Marco let out a deep sigh. "She probably didn't want to make her early graduation emotional. And, it's  not like she's going far away. She's just in the survey corps." Marco said.

"But still, she should have said goodbye." Sasha said with a pout on her lips.

Jean shook his head. "If she told all of you about her sudden departure, I'm sure you'll only make it hard for her to leave. Tsk. Even me and Marco, we saw that she didn't want to leave without us. It's just better that she left without saying goodbye to everyone." Jean said.

Reiner nod in agreement. "I understand. Y/N is attached to everyone here. Maybe if she told us and we get sad about it, she'll hesitate to leave. Let's just respect her decision and it's not like we will not see her anymore." Reiner said.

"Yeah! I mean, when we finally choose our regiments, I'm sure we'll have time to see her especially those who will join the survey corps." Armin said.

Eren smirked. "Oh right. I'm gonna join the survey corps. I totally forgot about that." Eren said.

Mikasa nod. "Me too. We'll see Y/N."

"But why did Y/N join the survey corps? I thought she wanted to be in the MPS?" Connie asked.

Marco and Jean looked at each other. They both let out a deep sigh.

"I told you it's because of her father. Her father invited her to join the survey corps so she agreed. The other details are not our story to tell." Marco said.

The 104th trainees are still curious but rhey brushed it off. They respect Y/N's privacy so they just chose not to ask anymore.

"So who picked up Y/N earlier?" Bertholdt asked.

Jean smirked. "Captain Levi of the survey corps. Humanity's strongest soldier. I think that man is a friend of Y/N's father." Jean said.

The others were surprised because what Jean said. Marco let out a small chuckle. "I think Y/N likes him. I saw how she stared at captain Levi earlier. Even the captain was staring at her! It was like they have a connection." Marco said which surprised the others even more.

"Y/N already likes someone?!" Eren and Armin both asked in unison.

"I won't allow it!" Reiner and Connie both said.

"That's too bad..." Bertholdt said in a low voice.

Sasha pout her lips even more while Annie remained silent but her brows are furrowing. Mikasa and Historia smiled and shook their heads while Ymir let out a laugh.

"Y'all are head-over-heels for Y/N." Ymir said which made Marco and Jean laugh.

"Too bad. None of you here is Y/N's crush!" Jean said trying to annoy his friends who has an obvious admiration to Y/N.

Marco laugh and smacked Jean's head. The 104th trainees started who has a crush on Y/N started bickering at Jean but the horseface just laughed it off.

(Levi's POV)

It's only 2 in the morning but I'm already awake. I only had three hours of sleep. I slept on my chair. I'm not really use in sleeping on a bed.

I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. After taking a bath, I changed into my newly washed uniform and prepared myself.

After preparing myself and making sure I look presentable, I left my room to go to the mess hall and make tea for myself.