Special Modern: Modern AU

A/N: Hello, everyone. I deleted the previous AU that I made because I wasn't satisfied with it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. And the reason why I decided to write a modern AU of this book because I was feeling bad of not actively updating this book like how I used to in the past few months. Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy this book's special chapters. Yes, chapters. There will be a lot of special chapters before I update an actual chapter.

And please take note that I won't make Y/N a daughter of Erwin in this modern AU. But she'll remained part of the Azumabito and Dietriech clan.

In other words,

She's still cousins with Mikasa and distant cousins with Historia and nod relations at all with Erwin Smith.

Sorry but it's for this modern AU story's outline sake.

And I'm sorry for not updating Young Smith, I've been very busy with schoolstuffs and also having a writer's block. I hope all of you understand.

That's all. Take care always. Stay safe. Always Drink water and stay hydrated. I love y'all, my beautiful and handsome readers. ♡♡♡

I appreciate all of you. ^_^
_______________________________________

{Long Chapter Ahead - 8,832 words}

Y/N went out of her blue convertible. She picked up her backpack and phone. Y/N closed the door of her car's driver seat and locked her car.

Wearing a white plain  t-shirt tucked in her black pants with a belt, her footwear's a white low-cut shoes, and her h/c hair tied in a neat ponytail,

Y/N's ready for her first day of school. In fact, it's her first time going to a real school because since nursery she was homeschooled. The reason why she was homeschooled is because of her overprotective mother.

But thankfully, her mother finally let her go to a real school for her 10th grade until she graduates high-scool.

Y/N walked towards the entrance of her school. She noticed that not many students are around, and she knows why. It's because it's still early.

It's still 5 in the morning and class starts at 7. Y/N decided to come to school very early because she doesn't want to be in a rush hour.

Y/N smiled and waved at the guard who's on stand by on his post. "You're early, student." The guard said.

Y/N chuckled and nod her head. She looked at the guard's name. Hannes. "Don't want to be in a rush hour, mister Hannes." Y/N said.

Mister Hannes chuckled, too. "It's my first time seeing you here. I've been working here is PIA for years already. Are you a new student?" He asked.

Y/N nod her head. "Yes, mister Hannes. My name's Y/N. I'm now on my 10th grade." Y/N said.

Mister Hannes nod his head.

"I see. Well, then. Nice to meet you,
Y/N. Enjoy studying here in PIA." Mister Hannes said with a smile.

Y/N nod and waved at mister Hannes then she continued on walking. She looked up at her school's name.

Paradis International Academy.

Y/N just smiled and continued walking until she already entered their school's main building. Their school's theme is blue and white.

Y/N stopped in the middle of the hallway. Right in front of the big logo of their school painted on the floor. She took out her phone to sent a text message to Mikasa and Historia.