Chapter 32

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,151 words}

"Hey! Reeves! Are Eren and Krista really up here?!" Djel Sannes asked Dimo Reeves who's driving the carriage with his horses. They're up on a mountain whike the heavy rain is pouring. Dimo is takinv Sannes and his men to "where" Eren and Krista are. The interior MPS has no idea that they're being tricked by Dimo.

"Yes! Eren has used his titan powers and I've trapped him in a cave! You MPS have to hurry!" Dimo said.

He intentionally made his horse to go the the edge and jumped off from his horse. The carriage fell on the cliff.

"Mister Sannes!"

"Ah!!"

"Aaaaaahhh!"

Dimo smirked but he suddenly turned into a miserable merchant. "I can't believe this! My men! My horse!" Dimo said while raising both of his hands in the air. Acting like a regretful person.

"Hey! Do something! Our mission is-"

"Damn it! This is all because they rushed my horses!" Dimo glared at the MP. "Ho many times did I tell them we couldn't get through here today?! Those stupid bastards!" Dimo said and the MP became speechless.

The MP quickly hopped on his horse. "F-for now I'll send out a search party!" He said then quickly left riding his horse.

Dimo saw Levi, Hange and her squad retrieving Sannes, Sannes' men and his men. It worked. But only for now. This will only buy us time. This preposterous battle...is just beginning.

Dimo thought.

Y/N leaned on the wall as she stare at Sannes who's sitting on a chair while his waist, hands and legs are tied up on the chair. He's still unconscious because of the fall they took earlier.

"You say he's the one who let you run away when you and your mother was taken by the interior MPS?" Levi asked. Levi's wearing an apron to keep himself from getting dirt if they start the torture to Sannes.

Y/N nod her head. "Yes. He said he can't kill a child." Y/N said while staring at Sannes. "I never knew I'd see him again. I still remember what he said to me, "You should run. Run away and hide. Don't ever show yourself to anyone of us." He let me live." Y/N said.

She actually feels bad for Sannes.
But she's also hates him. The fact that he just watched Kenny kill Y/N's mother and that he let a child witness that murder, Y/N hates him for that.

And who knows? He may have murdered other people.

Hange sighed. She's also going to participate in torturing Sannes. Moblit and Y/N will just watch.

"He must know something about your grandfather's clan, Y/N." Hange said.

Y/N nod. "I'm sure of that." Y/N said.

Suddenly, Sannes opened his eyes wide. "Ah!" He gasped when he saw Hange and Levi preparing the torturing weapon they'll use on him.

Hange looked back at Sannes.

"You're awake, Sannes." Hange said with a small smile.

Sannes' eyes landed on Y/N who's looking at him with her dull eyes. Levi also looked at Y/N, this is the first time he saw her looking so dull.

"Y-you..." Sannes spoke. "Y-you are that child...that child I didn't kill." Sannes said. His eyes are wide-open.

He gritted his teeth. "I should've killed you that day! If only I knew you were coming for us like this! I should've killed you! I knew that someday you're going to take revenge!" Sannes said.