Chapter 52

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,321 words}

-Year 851-

Levi's sitting on a chair in front of their vanity table, he's shirtless and is only wearing a gray jogger pants.
Y/N's standing behind him and trimming Levi's hair. The twins are already asleep in their shared room.

Levi's just staring at his wife through the mirror. Admiring her serious expression while she trims his hair.

Her brows furrowing while she bites her lower lip. Levi can see that Y/N's being very careful in trimming his hair. He actually finds it funny. Y/N's obviously scared to mess up his haircut. She knows Levi will be mad.

"Phew." Y/N sighed in relief when she finally finished trimming Levi's hair. She started brushing off the small hairs that fell on Levi's shoulder and back. She smiled at Levi through the mirror. "Is it okay?" Y/N asked.

Levi nod his head. He pulled Y/N close to him and made her sit on his lap. The two stared at each other in the mirror. Levi's arms are wrapped around Y/N's waist while Y/N is trailing her fingers on the veins of Levi's arms going to his hand.

"Our anniversary is coming up." Levi spoke to break the silence. "What do you want to do for our first anniversary?" Levi asker.

Y/N smiled. "I don't know. I'm fine with anything as long as I'm with you." Y/N said.  

Levi started planting kisses on Y/N's shoulder. "How about we go to Mitras? I heard a five-star hotel just opened up in the royal capital." Levi said, now he's playing with Y/N's hair.

Y/N raised a brow. "That's nice but how about the twins?" Y/N asked.

"We can ask Hange or my squad to look out for them. At least let us spend one day for our anniversary. Only the two of us." Levi said.

Y/N smiled. "Okay. That's fine with me." Y/N said. She looked at her right wrist that's still wrapped in a white bandage to hide her oriental crest.

Levi noticed Y/N staring at badanged right wrist. "Are you gonna pass down your two crests to our brats?" Levi asked.

Y/N let out a deep sigh. "Yeah. Is it okay for you?" Y/N asked.

Levi nod his head. "It's fine. I have no problem with it." Levi said.

Y/N stood up. She faced Levi. Her husband looked up at him. Y/N giggled and cupped Levi's face. Levi placed both of his hands on Y/N's hips. He smirked and smacked Y/N's ass which made the blue-eyed woman laugh. "Pervert!" Y/N said.

Levi rolled his eyes. "It's not like it's the first tims I did that, Y/N." Levi said. "Spanking your ass is not ne-"

(Warning: SPG 🍋🍋🍋)

(A/N: Play the sonh on the media! I was listening to it while writing this. Lmao. That's what I am. Listening to smexy sounds while writing lemon.)

Levi wasn't able to continue his words when Y/N kissed him passionately. Levi stood up, so the two of them can be at the same level. Levi picked up
Y/N and sat her down on the vanity table, the things fell off on the floor which caused a noise.

But the two didn't mind it, and it's already late at night, there's no way the twins would wake up.

Y/N opened her mouth to let Levi's tongue enter and taste every corner of her mouth. Their tongues swirling with each other and both can feel their wet hot lips because of their heated kiss. The two let go of each other's lips at the same time to catch their breaths. A string of saliva still connecting their lips.