Important Announcement!

Hello, everyone!

How are y'all doing?

I hope you guys are doing fine. If not, then don't worry, trust me, you'll be able to go through that bad day!

I have some explaining to do regarding Y/n and Levi. There are some misunderstandings about them being relatives. Please, guys. They are not. I don't like incest stuff so there's no way I'd make them relatives.

Y/n's mom is an Azumabito, half-asian to be exact since her mother's father is an Eldian, a royal nobleman who came fron the Dietriech clan which is distant relatives with the Fritz/Reiss family.

Also, Y/n's mom is half-sisters with Mikasa's mother since Mikasa's mom does not have the same father with
Y/n's mom.

Mikasa and Y/n are cousins.

Mikasa is an Azumbito and an Ackerman because her mother is an Azumbito while her father is an Ackerman. Levi is an Ackerman, too. But he's not an Azumabito.

Y/n doesn't have the blood of an Ackerman since her mother is an Azumabito/Dietriech and her father is Erwin Smith. Y/n clearly does not have any blood relations with Levi or any Ackermans.

Y/n's only blood related with the Azumabitos, Dietriechs and to her father's family which is the Smiths.

I hope y'all get it. Y/n and Levi are not relatives or distant relatives. I do not support incest or whatever romantic love between families issues.

That's disgusting...seriously.

So for those wondering if they're distant relatives or relatives at all, nope. Totally no. They're not.

I hope this explanation of mine made that issue clear. Sorry if I caused a big confusion and very late to explain.

Thank you, everyone. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow.

STAY SAFE and HEALTHY!
_____________________________

:)