Chapter 1

{3,290 words}

-Year 846-

Y/N trained herself to be ready for her enlistment in the military next year. She did a lot of work out to make her body in good shape and conditioned.

She practiced wielding a knife, holding a gun and even trained herself on how to be good in
hand-to-hand combat.

Luckily, her mother had some weapons kept in their house, she used all of her mother's weapon to train herself and bought a book of how to do hand-to-hand combat.

For Y/N, working hard and sacrifice is important. Yes, it'll tire you out and even put you down, but after you've succeedes because of you hardwork and sacrifices, the outcome will always be worth it and satisfying.

Y/N would always work in their farm in the morning until afternoon. After working, she'll eventually train until night. Only stopping when she's fully exhausted. She's free to do whatever she wants to do. She lives alone now and the only one who controls her is herself.

Y/N's panting while practicing her punches in the air. White bandages are wrapped around on both of her fists to serve as gloves. Wearing a gray sports bra and black leggings while she's barefoot. Bullets of sweats trickling down from her forehead down to her face and from her neck down to her chest and stomach.

She's been training since 5 in the afternoon and now it's already 10 in the night. Y/N screamed and turned around, she jumped to sent a flying kick into the air.

Finally feeling exhausted, the young lady layed down on the ground and stared at the night sky full of shining stars. She smiled upon seeing a group of stars that formed a letter L.

"What should that letter L in the night sky stands for?" Y/N asked herself.

Y/N smiled widely. "L stands for Lily.
I love Lilies. So that L in the sky stands for Lily." Y/N said and formed an L shape in her left hand using her index finger and thumb.

She chuckled and put down her hand. She stared at the night sky and admired the stars.

"Thank you, stars. It feels like ny exhaustion faded away because of your shining beauty."

Y/N smiled and closed her eyes.

"Let's sleep under these beautiful stars." She said before dozing off to sleep.

Training is not the only thing Y/N did. She also studied about the government. She studied the laws, rules and how the government and monarchy works. She also studied the history of the walls, even though it lacks a lot of information, Y/N still pushed herself to learn.

During her free time, Y/N would always go in every district inside wall Sina to get some information about the interior MP's. She's even travelling to wall Rose and visit every district just to get some information.

By doing her best to pry on the interior MP's, Y/N's hard-work to get information about them would always bear fruit for her.

She was right that her mother isn't the only victim of the interior MP's. The interior MP's even murdered a teacher, an old man, a couple and a woman. Those people are the only ones Y/N heard about but she knows that there are many more. She wants to know more but she doesn't many time for that. She also needs progress in her other plans.

Y/N's walking down the streets of Ermich district when a certain man caught her eyes. The man is standing in front of a store, probabky waiting for someone.

The man has short, straight black hair styled in an undercut curtain. The man has narrow, intimidating dull gray eyes with dark circles under them and he has a deceptively youthful face.