Chapter 40

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,202 words}

The day of Historia's coronation finally came. Y/N who just finished taking a bath is now wearing her formal survey corps uniform.

White longsleeve button down shirt, white pants and a long trench green coat that has the survey corps logo on both sides of the shoulders and on the pocket on the right chest.

Their formal uniform matches a black high-knee boots.

Y/N's shoulder-length newly dyed black hair really made her look like her mother. She feels like she's staring at her mom in the mirror.

She also wore her mother's necklace, her red-string bracelet, Marco's bracelet and her own bracelet. Inside her coat, Y/N's wearing Jean's beige-cardigan.

She put on all the important things to her. After all, it's also an important day. It is the coronation of the new ruler of the walls.

Y/N was interrupted when Levi came in. She turned around and saw that Levi's all ready. Just like her, he's also wearing the formal survey corps uniform. Though he has his special cravat tucked in front of his shirt.

"Are you ready? Everyone's waiting outside already." Levi said.

Y/N smiled and nod her head. She walked towards Levi and intertwined their hands together.

"Let's go." Y/N said.

Levi stared at Y/N for a few moments. He smiled and brought Y/N's hand up to his lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of her palm."You look stunning as always." Levi said.

Y/N smiled. She gave a peck to Levi's lips. "And you look handsome as always." Y/N said.

The two flirted for a few moments more but eventually stopped when they realized that they really need to go.

Levi along with his squad rode the carriage to the royal capital. Historia's coronation will take place in Mitras. She will be crowned in front of many citizens. It's a grand day since humanity has a new ruler.

"Y/N, why did you dye your hair? Anyways, you look good with black hair!" Sasha said.

Y/N smiled. "Thank you. Well, it was someone's wish." Y/N said, she smiled sadly upon remembering Kenny.

"You look different a bit. Hehe." Connie said.

"Yeah. But she's still beautiful." Armin said.

"Earlier, when I saw you, I almost called yoh Mikass but then I remember Mikass has short hair." Eren said.

Y/N and her friends laughed.

"I thought captain has a new girlfriend. I almost panicked." Jean said.

Levi rolled his eyes. "I would never get a new girlfriend." Levi said.

Y/N raised her brows. "Even if we break-up?" Y/N asked.

Levi clicked his tongue. "That won't happen. Because we will never break-up." Levi said.

"Ooohhh!!!" The Levi squad started teasing the two.

Y/N smirked. "Okay, then. Stay loyal to me, captain Levi Ackerman." Y/N said.

Levi hissed but the truth is he wants to smile. I never knew my name's sounds so beautiful when it comes from her mouth. Levi thought.

(A/N: So wait frr her to moan your name- I GUESS I NEED HOLY WATER!)

The Levi squad finally arrived at the royal capital. There are already lot of people who're interested to watch Historia's coronation. The high platform where she'll stand is in the center where everyone can see her.