Chapter 56

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,614 words}

-6 months later-

"This is survey fleet 1, come in."

Yelena spoke through their wireless communication to connect to the survey fleet 2 of Marley that's almost approaching the shore.

"Survey fleet 2 here!!" A soldier from the wireless communication responded to Yelena's call.

"Thank goodness...our boat ran aground...We've been waiting for so long for help." Yelena said.

"We'll be right there. What's you position?"

"Understood. That cove?"

"Our numbers?"

"Don't worry. We're heading there with two survey ships."

Y/N, Levi and the other survey corps soldiers are hiding behind rocks in the shore. Armin's on a boat somewhere in the sea and ready to transform at any time.

The 2 survey ships of Marley is getting closer, three boats are also approaching the survey fleet 1 where Yelena, Onyankopon and the other anti-Marleyan volunteers are staying.

"Heey!! Are you okay?"

"Everything wull be fine!"

Y/N's lips quivered. "Too bad. I'm afraid it won't." Y/N muttered.

A loud and bright explosion suddenly happened under the sea water disturbing the ships of boats of the upcoming Marleyan soldiers. The colossal titan rose up from the ocean, emitting a huge and thick smoke.

"The colossal titan?!"

"How?!"

"The enemy!"

"The ship's in danger!"

"Hurry! Jump off!"

The Marleyan soldiers started jumping off their ships, the ones who are riding the boat quickly saddles to the shore, those who jumped offbswam fast. And to their surprised, when they reach the shore, Levi, Y/N and other survey corps soldiers are already pointing a gun to them.

Guns that the anti-Marleyan volunteers gave to the military of Paradis.

Levi pointed his gun to the captain of the new group of Marleyan soldiers while Y/N is holding a shotgun and pointing to another soldiers.

"Welcome to our filthy island, home to defiled devils." Levi spoke.

"We'll make you feel right at home. So as long as you like piss. Feel free to turn me down. Of course, if you don't want to come ashore...you'll need to swim back home."

Levi said to the Marleyan soldiers. His tone was full of sarcasm and boredom. The Marleyan soldiers looked at Levi with fear. Then their eyes landed on Y/N who's just looking at them with no emotion. They were even surprised to see a baby bump on her. They can't believe a pregnant woman is pointing a gun at them.

The survey corps soldiers restrained each of the new Marleyan soldiers.
Y/N and Levi walked together with Yelena and Onyankopon.

Y/N watched the Marleyan soldiers who are glaring at them. She just frowned and rolled her eyes.

"These bastards are getting on my nerves." Y/N said.

The three looked at her.

Levi sighed. "Don't mind them. Don't stress yourself too much." Levi said.