Chapter 74

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,790 words}

"We're almost there! Hurry!" Y/n said to Armin and Gabi. The three are on full speed on their horses and trying to get on Ragako village that's now on their sight. After riding through the night, the three successfully made it to Ragako village before the sun rise.

Y/n turned her horse to the left going to Connie's house, she still remembers the way to Connie's house, after all she was there when Connie first saw his mother as a titan, and she also sometimes accompany Connie whenever he wishes to visit his mom.

Y/n made her horse gallop fast even more, her eyes widened upon sighting Connie and Falco are talking face-to-face. Armin and Gabi also sighted Connie and Falco. "Falco! Get away from him!!" Gabi said in a loud voice.

Falco looked to his right and saw the three rushing towards them. "Gabi?!"

"He's trying to feed you to a titan! Because you've inherited the jaw titan...!" Gabi said.

Falco's eyes widened. He stiffened on his place upon hearing what Gabi said. "Huh...?" Falco said in confusion.

Y/n and Armin was in horror when Connie locked Falco in his arm and pointed his blade on the boy's neck. "Connie! No, stop!" Y/n said.

"Stay back! Get away you three!" Connie said.

The three quickly stopped their horses. "Connie!" Armin said.

"Shut up! Don't say a word! You wouldn't understand! You're going to tell me it's better to keep him alive, right?! And that I should give up my mom?!" Connie said.

Armin and Y/n weren't able to answer. Connie's eyes became glossy as he stared at his two friends.

"How can someone who's right as you two...ever understand what an idiot like me has to say?!" Connie said.

Y/n and Armin just stared at Connie with a surprised look. Y/n shook her head. No...I'm not always right nor Armin...we're all idiots here, Connie.

Connie climbed the ladder going up to the ceiling, still carrying Falco.

"Falco! Use the power of the jaws!" Gabi said.

Falco stared at Gabi with confusion. "Power of the jaws? Huh...? What about mister Galliard?" Falco asked.

Connie was already up to the ceiling still carrying Falco, he made his way to the right spot where he can just let go of Falco and the boy will just go straight down to the mouth of his titan mother. "No...! Stop! Falco!"

Armin gritted his teeth. He looked down and shut her eyes, and all he saw was her Erwin's bravery.

Armin looked at Gabi. "Gabi...please forgive Connie." Armin said.

Y/n and Gabi looked at him with panic and confusion.

The two were shocked when Armin hooked his wires to the ceiling. "Huh?!" Y/n and Gabi said in unison.

Connie stopped on his track. He was also surprised by what Armin did.

He was even more shocked when Armin landed on the spot where he should be. "Hey! I said stay back!"

Armin ignored Connie, he just looked down at the mouth of Connie's titan mother. "Hey...what're you planning?" Connie asked. But Armin didn't answer him. "Say something, Armin!"

Y/n shut her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. She already knows what Armin is planning. Damn it...did he just become a suicial maniac?

Armin looked at Connie. "You just told me to not say a word!" Armin said.