Chapter 61

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,831 words}

"What should we do, Y/N?" Eren asked the blue-eyed lady. Y/N frowned when she looked at Eren. The two are just walking around the city, still wearing their suits and hats. They actually look like one of the Marleyans or people from other nations that visited the continent of Marley.

They don't look like "Island Devils".

"Eren, you're such an idiot. How come you want to find another way to save our hometown, but then you don't know what to do?" Y/N asked.

Eren let out a deep sigh. "I was planning to think of a plan on the way but since you're with me, I'll ask for your help." Eren said.

Y/N crossee her arms over her chest.

"Well, I do have a plan." Y/N said.

"What is it?" Eren ssked.

"We'll enter Marley's military." Y/N said.

Eren looked at Y/N with disbelief. "What? Are you crazy?" He asked.

Y/N bit her lower lip and remained silent for a few moments to think. "Maybe I am. But if we join their military, we have thr chance of knowing their next move on Paradis. For now, we have to think of a way to defend Paradis from any possible attacks. And of course, while we're staying in their military, we'll also think of how to save Paradis."
Y/N looked at Eren. "We need to infilitrate their force." Y/N said.

Eren massaged his temples. He nod in agreement. "You have a point. That's a bit risky, but good idea. How? Are we gonna go disguise?" Eren said.

Y/N's lips quivere. "Yes, of course. We can't join them revealing our real identity." Y/N said.

Eren stared at Y/N. "Why are you more prepared than me?" He asked.

Y/N let out a small chuckle. "I am not. I just thought of it." She said.

Of course...she already has a plan...commander Erwin's blood runs in her. Two people with amazing tactics and strategies...Eren thought.

Before the two went to Marley's  military base, Y/N and Eren bought a a paper and pen. They also bought some clothes  and more important things they'll need. They even bought a newspaper to get some little information about the on-going war.

The paper and pens they bought, they used it to forge documents.

Luckily, Y/N knows how to forge a document. (Don't ask why.)

"What will be your name?" Y/N asked.

She's now writing Eren's identity paper. "Eren Kruger." Eren said.

Y/N looked at him with her brows furrowed. "Eren Kruger? Isn't that the man who....nevermind." Y/N said.

She turned to Eren's fake documents. "Why that? They might get familiar with that name." Y/N said.

Eren shook his head. "It's fine. It's  been a long time, too. I bet no one will even remember him." Eren said.

Y/N sighed and just nod her head. She wrote 'Eren Kruger' in Eren's documents. After forging Eren's documents, Y/N made her own.

"What will be my name?" Y/N asked.

"How about you use one of your children's name?" Eren asked. "Use one of your children's name and just think of a last

Eren said.

Y/N raised a brow. "That would be fine, I guess. Then I'll use Corrine and Ember's name. Corrine Ember Smith. That's okay, right?" Y/N asked.