Chapter 10

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,599 words}

Eren's court trial finally came. Y/N did go with Erwin, Levi, Hange and Miche to go to the royal capital for Eren's hearing.

When they arrived at the trial room, it was already filled with soldiers from each of the three regiments, group of wall priests and merchants.

Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert of the 104th cadet corps are also present as well as Rico Brzenska of the Garrison unit.

They will served as Eren's witness.

Y/N joined Hange and Miche to get Eren from his underground cell. When they arrived at where Eren's being detained, the green-eyed boy looks like he just woke up.

Eren's eyes widened upon seeing Y/N.

"Y-Y/N...?" Eren muttered.

Y/N waved at Eren. "Hey, Eren. It's nice to see you again." Y/N said and flashed a small smile to the Eren.

Eren smiled a bit. He felt relieved that Y/N stills smiles at him even after knowing that he's a human that can turn into a titan.

"W-what are you doing here?" Eren asked.

Eren then looked at Hange and Miche.

Hange smiled. "Eren, I'm sorry. We kept you waiting But it looks like you can finally get out of here." Hange said.

Eren's eyes widened.

The two MPS guarding Eren freed him from his chains and cell. But they kept his hands tied behind his back.

"I'm Hange Zoe, a squad leader in the survey corps." Hange introduced herself while they're walking their way to the trial room. "And he's..."

Y/N chuckled when she saw Miche sniffing Eren.

Eren stiffened and felt uncomfortable. "U-uhm..."Eren saidand tried to get away from Miche.

"He's Miche Zacharias, also a squad leader. He always smells people when he first meets them." Hange said.

Eren looked down and shrieked a bit. Miche was already done smelling Eren. Eren looked at him and was surprised to see that Miche smiled.

Y/N chuckled. She tapped Eren's shoulder. "It probably doesn't mean anything. Believe me, his skill as a squad leader outweighs his quirks."
Y/N said. Eren nod and smiled at Y/N.

(A/N: Eren is simp. Joke. Lmao.)

"Oh!" Hange said and stopped walking. They're now in front of the cour trial's room. Hange looked at Eren."Sorry. We talk too much. This is it already but don't worry! Actually, maybe it's better that we didn't explain." Hange said and opened the door.

"Huh?" Eren asked in confusion.

Y/N let out a deep sigh. She ruffled Eren's hair which made the green-eyed boy blushed a bit. "Just tell them exactly how you feel. Maybe I shouldn't say this but all we can do is believe you." Y/N said. She then pushed Eren inside the room.

Eren stiffened upon realizing where he is. "Keeo walking slowly." The MP said and pushed Eren. Hange, Miche and Y/N went to the survey corps.

Y/N stood in between Levi and Erwin.

The two MPS tied Eren's hand-cuffs on a pole. He's now down on his knees. The green-eyed boy looks so clueless on why he is inside a court room.

In just a few minutes, the commander-in-chief of the three regiments arrived.

"Well, let's begin." Commander-in-chief Darius Zackly said. He sat on his chair and read the reports on his table. "You are Eren Jaeger, yes? As a soldier, you've pledged your life to serve the public, correct?"