Chapter 53

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,958 words}

"I'm right, aren't I? Marley sent a survey fleet here because their warriors failed the Paradis island operation. And while you survey our island, the main vessel of Marley will come after. If they arrive, they'll be the ones to attack us, right, Niccolo?"

Y/N asked while her blade is pointed to Niccolo's neck. Niccolo's sitting on a chair and tied up around.

Levi and Hange are just watching Y/N interrogate Niccolo. Niccolo was put in a separate cell, away from his comrades. Like Y/N said, she believes Niccolo will be useful to them.

Niccolo didn't answer. He just glared at Y/N. If glaring at a person can kill, Niccolo thinks that Y/N is probabyly dead now. "Don't waste my time, Marleyan. Put your mouth into use before I cutt off your tongue." Y/N said, she put back her blade.

Y/N took out a dagger from the side of her thigh. Her lips quivered. "I'm not heartless to cut off your tongue using a sword but I can surely cut your tongue with this dagger. It's more appropriate, right? In other words, I suggest you talk now." Y/N said.

Niccolo flashed Y/N an arrogant smirk. His lips trembling and his eyes twitching because of fear. He's not gonna deny it. He's scared. Who wouldn't be? A "devil" is talking to him. And worst, that devil is a woman who looks so kind yet has a sharp tongue and personality.

"Marleyans aren't interested in talking to you Eldians. Filthy bloods. Defiled devils!" Niccolo shouted at
Y/N. He spit on Y/N's boots which made Y/N look down with disgust.

Levi got triggered because of what Niccolo did. He was about to beat the shit out of Niccolo but Hange held her back. Y/N sarcastically smiled. She raised her right boots and wiped it on Niccolo's pants. "That's disgusting, Niccolo. You shouldn't do that. It's bad manners." Y/N said, her sarcastic smile faded as she glared at Niccolo.

"You'll have to pay for spitting on my boots." Y/N said. She stepped back which confused Niccolo, the next thing he knows, Y/N turned around and swang her right leg to his face.

The heel of Y/N's boots, bruised his cheek and even made a small wound on his cheek. Niccolo grunted in pain.

Levi smirked. That's my brat.

Y/N sighed and shook her head.
"I wasn't planning on hurting you, but you made me do it. Blame yourself. Not me, okay?" Y/N said.

She walked closer to Niccolo and untied the ropes around him. Niccolo gritted his teeth. Even if he wants to fight, he can't. Because he knows he'll lose. He already knew Y/N's strong and she'a not going to hesitate on killing him, plus, Levi and Hange are with them, too. If he makes a move, they'll easily bring him down.

"Sleep well, Niccolo. " Y/N said.

She walked out of Niccolo's cell and locked it. After locking his cell, Y/N, Levi and Hange left the underground cell where the they locked up the captured Marleyans.

Levi snaked his arm around Y/N as they walked together. Hange's beside Y/N and is scolding her for hurting Niccolo. "We should refrain from hurting them. They'll hate us even more." Hange said.

Levi frowned. "He deserved it. How dare he spit on Y/N's boots? His saliva's fucking filthy and disgusting. If you didn't held me back, I would've beat his ass." Levi said.

Y/N chuckled because of Levi's not-so-filtered mouth. She just find it funny, whenever Levi's with the twins, he speaks with so much manners but whenever he's only with her or their friends, Levi will start speaking like a thug. Well, Y/N's not complaning.

For her, Levi's hot whenever he says profanity and speak ugly words.

Hange let out a deep sigh. "Nevermind. You two are so stubborn." Hange said while frowning. "I'll go back to my office.
I have some things to do." Hange said and left Y/N and Levi together alone.