AoT Characters Headcanons

A/N: Hi, besties. I'm sorry for not updating. I am currently having some problems in life that I need to solve. I can't keep up with writing my stories lately so there are no updates for a while. I hope y'all understand. Anyways, to make up for my absence, I had a thought of making an AoT characters headcanons: Will they let you have a boy bestfriend? (Please take note that you are not Erwin's daughter in this headcanon chapter and specifically not Levi's s/o) Enjoy!

{2,237 words}

1. Eren Jaeger

- What are you thinking?

- I headcanon Eren to be someone who gets jealous very easily.

- Angry jealous German boy.

- No boy bestfriend allowed.

- "Eren, can I have a boy bestfriend?" You asked your angry boy. Eren frowned. He even rolled his eyes like he's some rich-bratty girl not getting what he wants. "Nah. Not gonna happen." He said in a bratty tone. A deep sigh came out from your mouth...😪😪😪

- But if it's Armin, he's okay with it.

- If it's not Armin and someone else, give up.

- "But if you really want one, I can be your boy bestfriend." 

- Yup, Eren would say that.

2. Connie Springer

- Lol he's the boy best friend.

- Y'know if you're dating Connie, it's not just a romantic relationship that you have with him but also platonic. 

- (I'd do anything just to become his girlfriend)

- Stan Connie, he's so underrated.

3. Jean Kirsten

- He's okay with it...probably.

- Secretly gets jealous and is crying inside.

- Gonna keep an eye on your boy bestfriend.

- If you and your boy bestfriend are hanging out and he's with you, he'll get very clingy like wrapping an arm around your waist, hold your hands, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, randomly kisses your cheeks, forehead or even give you a peck on the lips, lots of back hugs, and many more just to show your boy bestfriend that you're his girl.

- Your boy bestfriend will notice. But he will just laugh and shook his head.

- Man be like, "I like someone else, dude. Chill your horse guts."

- You'll notice it, too. But just like your boy bestfriend, you'll laugh and let Jean do his clingy business with you.

- I headcanon Jean to be someone who gets insecure sometimes, so when your dating him, he'll get anxious by the thought of you being close with another man and will start to think that you might leave him because he's not good enough or maybe that man is better than him.

- Please always shower him with love and affection.

- Give him assurance that he's the only one.

- (Don't hurt animals...he's a horse, right?)

- (Just kidding ehehehe...)

4. Armin Arlert

- Yes!

- Armin's totally okay with it and is actually happy because you have another male friend other than Eren, Jean, Marco and Connie.

- He'll definitely befriend your boy bestfriend.