Chapter 60

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,745 words}

The ship that the survey corps veterans are riding finally arrived at the port of Marley's continent. They stayed at shirp first and let rhe other passenger take off. They just stood there, leaned on the railings and watched the people around. The survey corps are wearing a decent clothes to make them less suspicious to the eyes of the people.

"So there really are towns past the walls...and people living in them, too."

Connie said.

"Don't say that kind of things around others." Jean said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Connie said.

"At last long...We will be the first who live within the walls to step foot on land outside of them." Sasha said.

Armin and Y/N looked at Sasha.

"What did I just say?" Jean said. He sighed and shook his head.

"You could say we're all going back to our roots on this mission. Let the survey begin." Hange said.

The survey corps veterans left the ship. As soon as they step foot on the ground, they all looked around the place with their amazed expressions.

Onyankopon faced then, he smiled as removed his hat and bowed a bit. "Welcome to the continent of Marley. Allow me to guide you to miss Azumabito's estate."Onyankopon said.

Levi looked at Y/N. His lips twitched upon seeing Y/N looking around the place with awe on her face.

She's still adorable. Levi thought.

"Hunh?! That horse...! Huh? Is that a horse?!" Connie said while poiting to a car.

"No...isn't that a cow?! It's a kind of cow!" Sasha said.

Y/N laughed. "No. It's not an animal. It's a car. We heard about them befote coming." Y/N said.

"Hello, car!" Hange said with a big smile plastered on her lips. She even waved at the car.

Y/N chuckled and continued on their way while Hange, Connie and Sasha are still admiring the car.

Y/N's smile faded when she saw the people are looking at them. She panicked a bit so she rushed towards Jean and Armin. She stood in between the two boys. "This is bad. They're staring at us." Armin said.

"Yeah. They must think we're bumpkins." Jean said. He hid his face using his hat. A tint shade of light pink is visible on his cheeks. He's blushing because of embarrassment.

"Huh?" Y/N said.

"Pretend we don't know them." Jean said.

Y/N chuckled. Her eyes landed on Levi and Onyankopon who are walking together, she walked towards the two.

"If we don't stop them, they're going to try to feed carrots to that lump iron." Levi said while looking at Hange, Connie and Sasha admiring a lump of iron.

"Hah! Oh please." Onyankopon said while laughing.

Y/N's eyes widened when she saw the three buying carrots. "They're buying carrots!" Y/N said. Levi clicked his tongue and shook his head.

Y/N looked back and noticed Eren is just standing and he seems to be spacing out. Y/N walked towards Eren. "Hey, Eren." Y/N called the green-eyed boy but he's still spacing out. Y/N grabbed his shoulder. "There's no telling what'll happen here...so please don't leave our side." Y/N said but Eren is still spacing out.

"Eren?" Y/N said and slightly shook Eren.

Eren came back to his senses. Eren looked down at Y/N. "Y-yeah." He said.