Chapter 72

{2,730 words}

Y/n clenched her fists whilst she gave dagger stares at Yelena. Mikasa held Y/n's hand and gently squeezed it to calm Y/n down. She can feel that Y/n will lash out anytime after hearing what might happened with Levi and Hange. Levi's not dead. I know he's not...I won't believe that he is dead, unless I see him myself. Y/n thought.

Armin faced her, Jean, Mikasa and Connie. "I wish we didn't have to, but we have no choice! It's the only way for Zeke and Eren to save the world! We need to join the Yeagerists and help put them together!" Armin said.

Mikasa, Y/n, Jean and Connie became alert when Yelene stood behind Armin. Y/n and Mikasa held their blades making Armin to stiffened and stare at them with confusion yet anxious look. "Hm?" Armin hummed.

He slowly turned his head around and saw Yelena looking at him with a creepy look on her face. Armin just stared at Yelena with wide-eyes.

The tall woman then smiled politely at Armin after like staring straight into his soul. "Please help Eren and Zeke. I believe in you, Armin." Yelena said. Tears are visible on the corner of her eyes. Y/n clicked her tongue and shook her head. She's really weird...

Armin, Y/n, Mikasa, Jean and Connie hooked their wires somewhere and flew mid-air. They landed on the same roof of a house and hid behind it while observing the battlefield.

"No! There's too many of them!" Connie said.

"We can't get near Eren!" Jean said.

Y/n, Armin and Mikasa's eyes widened when they saw the jaw titan is going to attack Eren from behind. "Porco will attack! I mean, the jaw!" Y/n said.

They were all shocked when the beast titan threw rocks towards the jaw titan before the jaw titan to take a heavy hit from the beast titan's attack. "That damn monkey really loves throwing rocks." Y/n muttered.

Her eyes widened when the beast titan was shot on the nape. The giant monkey slowly fell off from the wall until a loud thud was heard when he completely landed on the ground.

"Goddamn...Pieck... I mean, the cart titan attacked the bastard." Y/n said.

"We need to deal with her first!" Armin said.

Y/n roamed her eyes around. She was surprised upon seeing two Marleyans on a window at a house behind them and aiming their guns at her, Armin and Mikasa. "You two, get down!" Y/n quickly pulled Mikasa and Armin.

The two Marleyans tried to shoot the three but were surprised when the three are already gone. Y/n, Armin and Mikasa hid behind a chimney.

"That was fucking close!" Y/n said.

"This spot's no good, either! Pull back!" Jean said and hooked his wires somewhere and brought himself up.

"Even the houses are full of enemies!" Connie said and followed Jean.

Y/n, Armin and Mikasa followed behind the two boys. Y/n looked back at the two. "We need to handle the Marleyan soldiers first." Y/n said.

"Yeah." Armin and Mikasa said.

Y/n was surprised when she saw commander Pyxis leading all the soldiers who drank the wine with Zeke's spinal fluid. They're all on horse back and surrounding the enemies. Y/n tried to look for Nile but her uncle is nowhere to be found.

He must be with another group.

"No, Y/n. Now's not the time to be fighting Marleyan troops head-on. Commander Pyxis is right. Let's get behind them." Armin said.

"Okay!" Y/n said.

The Levi squad and commander Pyxis' group made their way behind their enemies. Y/n suddenly stopped when her eyes caught the beast titan moved. Tsk...he's still alive. Y/n was about to continue on her way, but she froze on her place upon realizing what Zeke might do once he gets up.