chapter 37: Mexico City for the Dangerous World Tour

31st October 1993

he couldn't be away from us for long.
the boys are 11 days old.. so almost two weeks.
the boys, anastasia and i flew out to Mexico yesterday we Michael is closing his tour in Mexico City.

"DADDYYYYY!!!!" anastasia ran into her dads arms as i walked in with the boys, with help from security.
"stasia!!!! my favourite girl ever!" he wrapped his large arms around her and held her tight.
"you both make it seem like you've both been away from each other for years.. it's been days!" i laughed walking further into the room

"i can't help it!! i miss my little girl loads when we're not together! no one else watches peter pan with me!" he grinned letting our daughter go making her giggle. he walked over to me and looked behind me to security "thanks guys, we're good now, we've got it from here"

"yes mr jackson" my new security team member, alfie, said to my husband.
"you okay baby?? was it a good flight?" he asked me and pecked my lips
"it was okay.. mj was moaning and groaning a lot. don't think he liked flying." i said looking down at him in his carrier. i grinned and looked up at my husband, "just like his dad." i teased making him gasp and cover my mouth "you and your mouth..." he shakes his head
"you like it." i mumble under his hand. he looks into my eyes and grins. he heard me.

"stasia, baby, did you enjoy the plane ride here?" michael turned to his first baby, his baby girl. "yes!" she nodded sitting on the black couch in michael's dressing room "i watched the super bowl again.. you're amazing daddy!"

michael laughed and lowered his head as he nodded. he got shy. he always gets shy when anastasia compliments him. it's because she's telling the truth and he gets shy over being told how great he is. even though, deep down, he knows he is the greatest to ever walk this earth.

"thank you baby girl." he smiled at her making her cheese. i giggled and shook my head.

"anyway, i've said hello to my favourite girls in the whole world.. now i gotta say hello to my boys" he cooed and got onto his knees and picked KJ up.
"hello my boy." he cooed and kissed KJ's forehead making me smile.

"daddy??" anastasia questioned but michael stayed quiet as he admired his sons
"daddy??" she questioned again, this time louder
"yes baby?" he turned and looked at her
"on the plane, i was talking to MJ and KJ and i talked about you.." she trailed off and michael smiled slowly at her "and MJ smiled when i talked about you. he loved you daddy."

michael giggled and stood with KJ in his arms as he walked over and sat beside anastasia.
"oh, stasia, i'm sure he was smiling like that because he could hear his big sister talking to him."

she shook her head at him while i got MJ out of his carrier and took him to anastasia.
"do you want to hold mj, baby girl?" i asked her and her eyes lit up
"yes mamma!!" she said excitedly and sat up carefully and reached her arms up to me.
"be careful, yeah?? make sure you protect his head underneath." i say lowering him into her arms. michael wrapped his spare arm around anastasia and watched her take care of her baby brother.

i smiled at the sight in front of me. it was beautiful. my family.

my beautiful family.

i grabbed a camera and took a photo of them discreetly, just for memories sake.

"hey baby, have you spoken to janet lately??" michael looked up and asked me.
i went and sat beside him and sighed, it felt good to sit down, "yeah, before i left for mexico. she was jealous i was seeing you." i giggled shaking my head making him laugh and shrug
"i tried calling her the other day.. no answer.. i left a message and asked her to call back. but no answer yet." he shook his head and looked down at KJ in his arms

"michael.. are you okay??" i asked him, reaching up beside me and stroking his curls. he turned to me and smiled slowly "i'm okay, baby. i'm just happy you are here with me. i need you more than anything." he reached and rubbed my thigh.
"but.. with everything, are you okay??" i furrowed my brows

"you mean the child molestation crap??" he lowered his voice so anastasia didn't hear him "yeah.. i have to be fine, don't i?"

"no, you can feel like crap michael."

"i don't have the time, mani." he shook his head "i'm a performer, a artist, a dad and a husband. i'm busy, too busy to worry about something that never happened. they wanted money, they got it. they can leave me be now." he said, almost harshly, biting my head off.

"yeah.. okay." i nodded awkwardly

"how is the reception of your new single 'Checklist' doing??" he changed the subject as he played with KJ's cheeks. i smiled softly watched KJ stare up at his dad.
he has NO idea his father is michael jackson... HELL.. he had no idea his MOTHER is NORMANI JACKSON!

"it's going good, from what i've been told by my team. i was told today, on the plane, that it debuted in the charts at 10." i shrugged making him smile brightly

"that's another top 10 under your belt! that's insane!!" he got excited making me giggle. he shows off about my success more than i do!
i laughed and nodded

"and how is If doing?? the song you and Janet did back in July." he got up and put KJ back in his carrier, and he grabbed MJ from a sleepy anastasia and put him back in his carrier too.
"in september it peaked at number 4 i think." i smiled softly

"proud of you both.. it's a tune that song." he nodded gemming me smile at him. he's so supportive!
"hey!! in celebration, why don't you go out there before me and perform it!"

"perform what??" i asked him softly, furrowing my brows

"i don't know.. you can perform a few songs can't you?? surprise the crowd. they'd want to see you." he nodded making me smile bashfully, he knows what he does to me.

"is the jackson queen gonna make an appearance at my concert?? now i'm excited. i love watching you on stage." he said and glanced towards anastasia. she was out cold.
"you look sexy on stage." he bit his lip slowly as he walked over to me and placed his hands flat on my thighs as he blended over and placed his face in front of me

"ohhh.. i don't know.." i trail off grinning a little
"come on!" he pecked my lips "for me... please?" he pouted at me making me chuckle as i look up into his deep chocolate brown orbs that i loved so much
"i haven't seen you on stage in a bit.. you always move so sexy on stage. it turns me on... you never know.. i might give you one later if you impress me enough."

"who says i can even have sex yet?" i give him a look

"well.. are you pain free? have you healed from bringing out beautiful son's into the world??" he grinned slowly making me grin "yeah.. i believe so." i nod
"well.. okay. that means i can finally make love to you again, back at the hotel after i've performed." he grinned at me as he then sat beside me

"how do you have so much stamina??" i ask him with shock as i giggle "i'm knackered after i've performed a show."

"that's because you dance way more than me and sing live throughout every single song you perform." he grinned cheekily
"and, anyway, i'll show you what stamina looks like when your sweet ass is in my hotel bed tonight." he bit his lip making me laugh a little.
his eyes glowed when i laughed, he smiled and came forward and kissed my lips lovingly.

"i'm so happy you're here. i love you."

"i love you too, michael." i stroke his jawline making him bite his lip slowly.