chapter fourteen: prick

6th July 1984 - Birmingham, Alabama

"shit" i breathe out as i grind against michael. he breathed out and rolled his eyes back as i ride him. i bit my lip as he squeezed my hips and pushed me further down onto him.
"ugghh" michael groaned as he thrusted upwards to meet my rhythm.
"i'm gonna-" he moaned and fluttered his eyes shut as i rode him into oblivion. i started to shake above him and moaned loudly.
michael let out a high pitched moan as he came. i fell onto his chest and panted. i slowly rolled off of him and grunted a little
"that..." michael breathed out heavily "was amazing" he sighed softly then turned his head to look at me. i giggled nodding.
"you're so sexy." he bit his lip as his eyes glistened "i like it when you ride me like that" he said sexily making my stomach flutter. i laughed softly and leant forward to kiss his lips.

"michael!? neveah?! we need to go to rehearsals ready for tonight!" marlon shouted through our hotel room door.
michael sighed getting up and throwing on his clothes quickly and walked to the door and opened it a little, he stood in the way of the crack so marlon couldn't see me naked on the bed.
"yeah we're coming... we're gonna have a shower, then we'll come." michael told marlon.
"smells of sex. had a good time mike?" marlon said to michael, he was grinning. i could tell by the tone of his voice.
"go away marlon" michael scoffed and closed the door and he lent up against it looking at me.
"don't give me that look" michael chuckled shyly. "what look?" i said seductively, looking at him through my eyelashes.
"like that!" he exclaims while laughing.
"you look hot... the 'freshly fucked' looks so sexy on you, baby" he pushed himself off of the door as he grinned.
i laughed at him shaking my head. i got up wrapping a blanket around me.
"i'm off for a shower." i tell michael. he smiled and nodded "be quick..." he told me.

i hopped in the shower. did everything i needed to. then got out allowing michael to shower.
i dressed in some grey joggers and a red crop top and a pair of trainers. i brushed my hair and walked back into the bathroom to brush my teeth while michael was just getting out the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist.
he came up behind me as i bent over the sink to spit my toothpaste into it and he pressed his member up against my bum. "i want you like this... you bent over..."

"well... if you're good, you can have me anyway you want." i put my toothpaste away and pressed my bum harder on him making him moan and bite his lip. i turn around and tap his member. "go on... go get dressed handsome." he bit his lip at me then walked off to do as i say.
i chuckle lowly and shake my head.

~
we did hours of rehearsals, sound checks and everything else that was needed.
i am just in the process of getting ready. my makeup has already been done. now i'm just getting dressed so that the hair stylist can do my hair. my hair stylist is called Shelly. she's amazing and styled my hair during the making of karate kid. i decided to hire her afterwards, when the film was over.

"hey baby" michael smiled walking in my dressing room "you excited?"
i nodded as i smiled, biting my lip, "i'm really nervous though!"
"don't worry bout that... we'll be watching you from the side lines." randy says as he suddenly walks in my dressing room with the rest of the brothers.
"come in why don't you? you know, i am trying to change" i frown at them
"we'll turn around." jackie chuckled and he was the first one to turn, being the gentleman he is. marlon, tito, randy and jermaine all turned around.
"you too mike." i joke making him laugh and roll his eyes
"not like he ain't seen it all before... the whole world has. right?" jermaine called out, as he faced the wall.

"hey jermaine?" i asked softly "yeah?" he replied
"fuck you." i quipped. randy bursted out laughing making the other guys laugh
"fuck you too, short ass" jermaine said back
"don't act like you ain't ever perved on me before." i make a face
i managed to pull my last boot up and get it right.

jermaine laughed at me but didn't answer back

jermaine laughed at me but didn't answer back. i looked at michael who was furrowing his brows at his older brother.
"you look amazing." michael smiled at me softly.
the lads then turned around. marlon jokingly whistled making me role my eyes "wow. mike is a lucky man" randy patted michael on the shoulder making me chuckle.

there was a knock at the door so i called out for them to come in. in walks shelly, she smiled politely at the jackson brothers and say hello.
"hi shelly, how are you?" michael asks her softly.
"i'm really good Mr Jackson, what about you?" she smiled at him setting her hair stylist bag on the counter
"i'm good thank you," michael smiled at her "but please, call me michael, mr jackson is joseph"
i smiled at his politeness.

"right you lot, get out and get yourselves ready. one of you stink" i scrunch my nose looking at the brothers
"yeah it's probably you."
"you sound a little defensive, jermaine." i made a face at him "you sure it ain't you?" i gave him a look.
"whatever. prick" he rolled his eyes and walked out of my dressing room, the brothers followed him, all except for michael.
"don't start with him on this tour." michael groaned at me

"what?! he's a prick to me michael. i seriously do not know what his problem is!" i sigh out loud as shelly gets hair products out.
he gives me a look.
i gave him one back.
"one minute shell," i smiled at my stylist and pushed michael out of my dressing room and shut the door behind us so that we was in an empty corridor outside my dressing room. which was opposite michael's.
"what do you mean 'don't start with him on this tour'?!" i snap at him making him sigh and rub his neck "i told you, this is going to be my last tour with my brothers. i want to make it memorable, good, stress and argument free." he told me

"it doesn't change the fact he accused me of cheating on your then also slapped me. who does he think he is?! he can't even keep his own dick in his pants!!" i exclaimed "so he shouldn't be worried or bothered who i'm opening my legs to!"

michael frowned at me. "do you have to say it like that?"

i shrug "what?" i asked him "it's not like i've fucked anyone else michael."

"i'm sure you've had a pretty good go on ralph," jermaine said walking by us.
"fuck you jermaine, are you jealous?" i called after him and he stopped in his tracks "jealous of what?" he squinted his eyes at me.
i smirk at him and tap my nose, to tell him to keep his nose out of my business, or else.
he frowned at me. "what do you mean?" he asked me, i again tapped my nose smirking. michael looked between us both.
"just please, you two, give it a rest. let's make this tour a good one!" michael said softly, he then opened the door to his dressing room "i'm going to get ready, you should do the same jermaine" and then shut it behind him.

"i know, neveah" jermaine spoke up lowly.
"what?" i asked him laughing.

"you fucked randy." he said even lower. he stepped closer to me. "and if you carry on the way you're going... i'm afraid i'm just gonna have to tell michael that his own fiancé fucked his baby brother." jermaine grits in my face.
shit. shit. shit. jermaine then smirked and turned off to walk to his dressing room.
i bit my lip with nervousness and opened my dressing room door slamming it behind me. PRICK!!