chapter 36: when can we have intercourse?

25th October 1993

today the boys come home, even though they are a month early they're very healthy. we stayed for 5 days because the doctors and nurses wanted to be sure that these boys were at their healthiest and that nothing vital changed within the first 5 days of their lives.

i am moving back into neverland with michael. he is so excited to have me back: he's been an absolute angel these past 5 days. and the way he supported me through labour was amazing. he was an absolute angel when i was giving birth to anastasia too!

michael and i sold a photo of the twins to the highest bidder from the tabloids. the highest bidder was $20 million. the highest bidding was from 'USA Today'.
the money we got from that has been put into a saving account for our boys. they get 10 million each in separate accounts.

the photo we let them have was this one.

and it was captioned: 'The King and Queen of music announce the arrival of their twin boys: MJ & KJ

and it was captioned: 'The King and Queen of music announce the arrival of their twin boys: MJ & KJ."

"so you three are free to go home now." the male nurse walked in with his clipboard. i looked up and smiled "thank you nurse.. really." i nodded at him making him smile.
"is there any rules i have to abide by? what are my dos and don'ts?" i asked him.

"well you should rest up, don't be doing too much." he tells me and i nod "that's mainly so you don't rip your stitches." he tells me.
ahhh yeah. the stitches i needed. they hurt like a bitch.

"i have a question." michael spoke up and glanced between the doctor and i.
"when can we have intercourse?" he asked shyly making my mouth hang open.
the nurse started laughing and stopped "my apologies, your reaction was funny mrs jackson. don't worry i've been asked this hundreds of times before!" he says "it's very natural." he added and looked between us both
"about 2 weeks from now." the nurse said

"two weeks??" michael almost groaned.
"michael!" i snapped at him making him grin and shut up

"thank you nurse, thank you so much." i smiled

"it was a honour to delivery your babies again, mrs jackson. your boys are beautiful." he nodded to my sons.
"thank you," i smiled. he excused himself and left the room.

"michael joseph jackson!" i snapped at my husband.
"what??" he giggled placing little KJ into his carrier. "i wanted to know when i could next make love to my wife." he chuckled "it's not a crime." he shook his head

"that was embarrassing." i pouted

"me making love to my wife is not embarrassing. it's actually quite sexy." he walked closer to me and pulled me up from the bed slowly.

"pregnancy looks good on you, mrs jackson. i can't wait for our next baby." he grinned making me slap his chest "i've only just given birth to these two." i nod over to our sons.
"i want more." he smiled brightly.
"hmmm," i hummed and stroked his shoulders as i wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his brown eyes "maybe in a few years time" i tell him "until then we can practice having babies." i whisper to him making him grin and bite his lip

"god you turn me on so much, these 2 weeks are going to give me bad blue balls" he groaned making me giggle.

"michael jackson you are so filthy!" i gasp.

"i'm gutted i leave so soon for the tour again.." michael pouted "i only get two or three more days with you then i go to mexico. i feel like a awful father." he frowned.
"michael, you've spent 5 days with your sons, none stop. they're newborns.. they have no idea what's going on. make the most of your tour while you can. you won't be missing any pivotal points of their life."

"but what about you? what about my little princess, anna?" he said as he rubbed my lower back. it's been hurting for the past few days.
"she understands what you do, michael, she understands why you are away." i rub his chest
"my question still stands.. what about you? my gorgeous wife?"

"michael..." i giggled softly "you've always left me to tour, i'm okay, i will be okay."
"i don't want to leave you to sort the kids out on your own." he gave me a sad look "i'll feel like a bad father and a bad husband." he gave my lips a peck
"you're not either of those things! i'll be okay, i was made for this life - taking care of children. i'll cope just fine!" i stroke his jawline

"you fly home after your show on the 31st october for 5 or 6 days, you can be with us then." i smile looking into his beautiful brown eyes, he sighed and nodded "yeah... i guess." he shrugged

"and anyway, tour ends in december, then you'll be with us every single day, you'll be getting bored and annoyed." i joke with him making him frown and shake his head "i could never get bored or annoyed with my family." he told me. he leant down and pressed his lips against mine "i love you so much." he said lowly turning me on slightly.
"i love you too." i whisper as i press my lips against his again. just as he moaned into my mouth one of the babies started crying. he groaned and pulled back. i chuckled at his reaction. he pecked my lips one more time and walked over to the two carriers. "aw MJ.." he cooed at his crying son "it's okay.. we get to go home now. it's so magical there, you'll love it." he spoke ever so lightly and softly as he picked up MJ and bounced him in his arms softly to stop him from crying, i smiled watching him with his son: so adorable! he really is the greatest father of all!

Bestfriend's Brother (Michael Jackson) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara