chapter twenty eight: no mercy, man. no mercy.

29th august 1986

"did you just break my radio!" i pushed william's chest and he stumbled back, on purpose, "yeah." he said smugly looking directly into my eyes. his stare is always so intense when we act together.

"this is getting JUICY!!" janet exclaimed making me want to laugh but i had to stay in character.

ralph walked over and bent to pick the radio up "don't touch it, punk!" william warned ralph as ralph picked up the radio mumbling that it was for me.
william snatched it off of ralph "you deaf? he asked ralph
"woahhh.. maaan! what's going on?" ralph asked aligning slightly at william.

"you want it?" william nodded at ralph tossing it up slightly and catching it so he could hold it with two hands ready to push the radio into ralph's chest.
"yeah give it to him!" ron mumbled as he grinned nodding at william as he stood a little behind him.
william immediately pushed the radio into ralph's chest making him fall back onto the grass.

the boys cheered at this, like in the movie.

i went to stop william, but like scripted, he carefully shoved me aside like in the film. rob grabbed me to restrain me like he did in the movie, except in the movie i was restrained by two cobra kai's. rob and chad.. the one who raped me. so this time only rob restrained me.

william pushed his sleeves up getting ready to fight as ralph got up from the floor. ralph ran at william but he quickly slid to the side and put his leg out letting ralph trip over it. william twirled around to face ralph while ralph got up.
"johnny stop it!!" i begged trying to get out of rob's grip as he held me to his chest and basically cuddled me like the big bear he is.
ralph ran back at william and william just did the same trick again to trip ralph over.
"johnny!!" i snapped and william immediately turned to me grinning and holding his arms out "i didn't do anything!!" he said like he was the innocent in all of this.
"come ooonn" william edged on ralph as he got up. "wuuhh" william made a teasing noise as ralph and william made their way closer to each other.
william did a quick twirl and then put his foot out pretending to hit ralph in the stomach with his calf. "yaaa!" william made a noise as his stomach pretending to connect with ralph's stomach. ralph groaned and fell to the floor crouching over.

"oh you think you're the big man now, huh?" i asked sarcastically as william backed up to get in line with rob and i. he looked at me, then over at ralph, then back at me again then pointed at me "look you started this!" he accused me then touched his stomach as he talked "all's i wanted to do was talk to you!" he pointed back at me and turned to ralph and beg to walk over to him "well just leave him alone and we'll go talk!" i tried to reason with him as i struggled in rob's grip.
johnny backed up to look at me "yeah, where did i hear that before?!" he snapped them continued to walk over to ralph and towered over him.

"how 'bout you, hero? ya had enough?" william asked ralph, seriously.
ralph jumped up and pretended to hit william in the face. william's head flew back as his hand immediately went to his nose. everyone cheered or was in shock. by this point all of my family and michael's family and friends gathered round a little closer but still have us the room we needed!

"okay!!" ralph said dancing about getting into a karate stance like he did in the movie "okay, man, now we're even; huh?" ralph asked william during this william had removed his hand from under his nose and looked to see if it was bleeding. he rubbed his fingers together and shook his head looking at ralph and getting in a professional karate stance.
"no mercy, man. no mercy" william breathed out gritting his teeth
"no mercy!" tony agreed, egging william on, just like in the movie. he said this as william took a slow step forward. william gave ralph a quick into the stomach/ rib area, sending him flying forward. william put his leg down but just as quickly kicked him again with the other leg but in his ralph's face which sent ralph forward making him bend forward in pain and force from the kick. william immediately moved in with a clenched fist and wacked  ralph's face with the back of his arm sending ralph to fall backwards and curl up in a ball from the false pain.
don't worry, william never really touched ralph.

william backed up giving ralph the evils as he pretended to lay on the floor in pain.

"let go of me!" i shouted and rob finally left me go, i launched forward grabbing onto william's jacket "why don't you hit me huh?!" i screamed at him pushing and hitting him in the stomach and chest "hit me if you think you can do any better huh?!!" i shouted
"WHAT?! this is your fault!" william accused shouting back as i shouted at him.
"it's not my fault!" i stressed screaming at him "it's your fault!" william towered over time as he yelled in my face
"yeah! everything is your fault!" i yelled looking down at ralph still on the floor then looked back at william "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT, HUH?!" i shouted, my voice straining, it sounded croaky. as i pushed him in his chest one last time.

"bullshit." he says softly as he breathes out and waves his hand in the air "get on your bikes guys" william said as he backed away slowly. i pushed him one last time then he started laughing.

we then all started laughing as everyone cheered and clapped. william walked a few shells to ralph and held out his hand to him who grabbed it and got up pain free and we all took a playful bow.

"THAT WAS SO HOT!" janet yells making us all laugh hysterically.

i noticed how the cameraman was there and was filming all of this.

i walk over to michael and he starts laughing and smirks at me "that was quite hot to be fair... why don't you push me around like that when we argue?" he joked nudging me making me laugh
"you haven't pissed me off like johnny has pissed ali off." i smirk making him laugh

"you've still got it, jackson." i heard william yell over to me as he walked over to me.
"it's only been like three years! but so have you, zabka." i joked back making him laugh. we both did a bow to each other like karate students do.

the rest of the day was a whole lot of celebrations and happiness.

and the night ended with michael and i making love at his condo.