chapter sixteen: the uk premiere of Karate Kid

31st August 1984 ~ London, U.K. Neaveah's pov

we landed in the u.k. yesterday for the premiere of the karate kid being released in the u.k. as of today. we didn't have a american premiere for the movie as we had a show on june 22nd which was the day it was released in america. but we're all here in the u.k. ready to celebrate its release in the united kingdom. michael is here with me, i told him he didn't have to come but he said he wanted to come to support me, especially since Chad and James are obviously here tonight too to celebrate the movie's release here in the united kingdom.
we have to fly back to america as soon as the premiere is over with because we have a show in Philadelphia tomorrow, so we will be jet lagged but it's going to be worth it.
what am i going to do if i see chad and james tonight?? i can't just AVOID them. they're cast and crew members. i will need to interact with them at some point during the night. my eyes start to flutter as i try and get rid of the tears that are pooling up in my eyes.

"you look amazing." i was snapped out of my thoughts and sniffle slightly, i turn my head and see michael stood in the hotel doorway. his eyebrows furrowed "you okay?? you haven't been yourself recently." he made a face at me. i chuckled softly and stood up "no it's fine, i'm good, just feel a little weird about tonight" i told him making him sigh and nod "i understand... i'm there with you. they can't hurt you, not when you're with me." he said softly. i smiled at him.
"you look amazing too. my handsome fiancé" i grin at him making his laugh, bite his lip and look down at the floor as he shook his head.

"you do!" i told him and walk closer to him. i wrap my arms around his waist making him look at me. he kisses my lips softly "thank you, baby."

"i like the feathers" he grins as he strikes the peach feathers

"i like the feathers" he grins as he strikes the peach feathers. i laugh rolling my eyes.

"we look good

"we look good." i grin nodding looking down at my dress the stage his outfit
he grins and nods "you outshine me everyday baby... all eyes are on you tonight."

i laugh softly.
"come on you two." one of my managers, called simon, says. i have joseph and simon as my manager. i smiled and nodded "come on then." i sigh softly.

when we pull up to Leicester Square for the premiere, before we even step out of the black and gold limo, flashes from the paparazzi cameras went completely wild as screams and loads of talking was in action. i let out a sigh and look to michael for support. he was already looking at me. "you're going to be okay baby, i promise you." he spoke even softer which made my stomach flip.