58.

Persephone Pov

Hey Lord, You know I'm tired
Hey Lord, You know I'm tired of tears
Hey Lord, just cut me loose

Stillness. The absence of movement or sound. This pairs with darkness. No light just pure black, something I've grown custom growing up.

Hey Lord, You know I'm fighting
I'm sure this world is done with me

Darkness has never been my enemy, it was always my friend. Whenever I needed to escape I would close my eyes and the darkness would be there. With open arms welcoming me home.

Hey Lord, You know it's true
Now the tide is rolling in
I don't wanna win
Let it take me, let it take me

Now me and the darkness have been separating because it was time for the darkness to let me go. Yes we still have our moments, but the darkness wanted me to see the light in things.

I'll be on my way
How long can I stay?
In a place that can't contain me

The darkness gave me that push to let me know that I don't need to depend on it anymore. Even though the darkness is not tangible, I would make it tangible.

Hey Lord, You know I'm tired

The darkness was my first friend, my first everything. But things always comes to an end at the right time. The darkness knew that ever since I met Hades and Darrius I wouldn't need it anymore.

Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

The darkness let me see the light that I have been craving ever since I can remember. At times I do cuddle back to it, but most of the time I embrace the light.

Now that everything happen, the darkness is welcoming me back with open arms. The darkness will always be my first friend.

Hey Lord, You know I'm trying
It's all I got, is this enough?

Laying on the cold concrete I can tell I'm far away. I don't hear anything. Everything is cold, wet, and dark. I remember all the events that happened before but I don't try and get up to move, because the second I do they'll know.

Hey Lord, I wanna stay
Hey Lord, You know I'm fighting

I want them to come to me and talk about their plan. I want them to think I'm still weak when I'm really strong. The little girl the used to abuse is not here anymore. 

Hey Lord, You know I'll find it
I don't know when or how today
Hey Lord, I'm on my way...

The door opens and I hear 4 pairs of footsteps coming towards me.

'Why isn't she awake, she should've been up by now?' Once unfamiliar voice said.

Fucking idiots, this must be their first time kidnapping someone.

I keep my breathing steady and my movements at a minimum while they talk.

'Whatever since we have her we'll just wake her up when Hades come' another unfamiliar voice said.

Wait Hades. This must be his psychotic parents.

'Who the fuck is Hades' my egg donor said.

'Her little boyfriend which is my son'

'So our daughter really is a slut. Pathetic' my oh so lovely sperm donor said.

So I was right my lunatic parents are working with Hades's psychotic parents. Great! They keep talking thinking I'm still asleep, how stupid can the fucking be.

'So what's the plan when he comes'

'Simple we take our son back and you have your daughter back. Once we have both of them will pull them out of school and leave and never look back'

What did I do to deserve these type of parents. I mean sure parents are perfect, but what parents wants to see their OWN CHILD SUFFER.

They were talking more but then left eventually. I opened one of my eyes making sure that they were gone and they were. I acted like I woke up and rubbed my head.

Acting skills A1.

I don't know how long I have been here but I can tell it's been more than 24 hours. The last thing I remember was some bitch grabbing my hair and sticking a needle in my fucking neck.

Fucking fucktards.

I look down at my body to see if I was chained which to my surprise I'm not. I stretch my limbs out and feel around for anything that can help me escape this death trap.

Sighing when I could find anything I went back to my spot and put my head on my knees. I wanna fucking cry so bad bro.

Why does this shit happen to me. I should have known I couldn't really escape my parents. No matter how far away I am they are always going to be with me.

Hell if there not with my physically they are definitely here with me mentally. All the abuse, torture, that shit doesn't go away. It sticks to your fucking brain like a broken record.

Replaying back all the times they've beaten me, yelled at me, put me down, laughed at me. Not once did they ever care for me. Not once did they ever do things parents SHOULD do.

Not once did they tell me they love you. Hell I was always trying to seek their approval. Thinking back at my life, I wouldn't change a thing. Call me crazy but if I did would I be this person I am now.

Before I wouldn't even stand up for myself. Hell I take hits even though I did nothing wrong. I was a naive girl back then, but I got showed what the real world looks like.

Ever since I left I lived my life the way I want to live. I felt free even if it was for some months. I couldn't fathom feeling this free in a long time. I've always had this heavy weight on my shoulders.

Since I left the weight was suddenly lifted. What I know today couldn't even touch what I used to know back then. The more that I think about the more angry I get.

I don't think angry is the word I can describe my feelings right now. I'm livid. The pain I endure was because of them. The torture I grew up with was because of them.

All the disorders I have is because of them. Yes I overcame a lot of them but still, I shouldn't have never gotten them. I want them to pay and they will because one thing that I found out about myself, is that I want my face to be the last thing they ever see.

I want them to know that their daughter they broke got fixed and is stronger than ever. I want them to thank you for playing a part of my life. I also want to thank them because I wouldn't be the strong bitch I am today.

The door opened up and the lunatics and psychotics walked in with smug faces.

'Your awake, now let's begin'

One thing I can make sure is that I will be walking away, and they'll be in body bags.

Mi inginocchieranno e mi supplicano, ma l'unica cosa che darò loro è il dolore. Insieme alla morte!
(They'll be kneeling and begging me, but the only thing I'll give them is pain. Along with death).