35.

Persephone Pov

Turning on the shower and letting it settle to the right temperature. Once it got to the right temperature I stepped in. I closed my eyes and let the water cascade down my entire body.

I release a heavy sigh and just think. I hear the shower door open and close. I then feel arms wrap around my waist.

'You ok' Hades asked which I just hummed.

I turn around and look up at him and give him one of my best smiles which he returns. I bring my face closer to his face and press my lips against his.

In the past couple of weeks, Hades finally started to hit puberty and within those weeks he's gotten taller. He's about 5'8 while I'm still 5'5 1/2.

His voice has also gotten a little deeper as well, but not too deep.

Specially when he wakes up in the morning-

The kiss starts off slow and passionate but soon starts to get rough and fast. I feel his friend poke my stomach.

I pull away and look down at it and then back up at him with my eyebrow raised.

'What my beautiful girlfriend is naked in all glory in front of me' he said like it's no big deal, while I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my neck pulling my face closer to his, making sure not to hurt me. He pressed his lips against mine again.

This time around it wasn't a slow kiss but a fast yet passionate one. He swipes his tounge across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I decided to tease him a bit.

With a frustrated groan leaving his lips and a chuckle leaving mine, he smacks my ass which caught me by surprise. I gasped and he took the opportunity to dive his tounge right in my mouth.

We fought for dominance and in the end he won. My arms find there way to his neck. I comb my fingers through his hair and tug on it. A groan escaped his mouth when I did that.

He broke away from this kiss leaving me breathless and started to go down. He kissed my jawline and made his way to my ear, nibbling on it.

He then proceeded to go down to my neck, pretty sure marking up his claim on me. I tilt my head back to give him more access which he smirks against my skin.

I let out a small moan as he found my sweet spot and put more focus on that. Satisfied with his work he came back up and smashed his lips back onto mine again. With one hand supporting my back, his other hand made it down to my pussy.

He circled my clit with his fingers and I released a moan which he swallowed. If it wasn't for his arm that was wrapped around my waist, I would have fallen already.

He inserted his fingers in me without warning. He pumped his fingers in and out of me while kissing me still. He added 2 more fingers in me and right now I'm a moaning mess.

He curled up his fingers in me and I threw my head back, which resulted in me practically drowning, as I forgot we were in the shower.

I let out a strings of curse words and hefty moans. I feel myself tightening around his fingers. He must of known as well as he started to pump his digits in and out of me faster.

My legs were starting to shake and I don't know how much longer I could hold it.

'Hold it' Hades demanded. I looked at him wide eyed, my mouth in an o shape. I feel my release about break through, but before I could cum he removed his fingers.

In a fast motion he was kneeling and he had put my leg up on his shoulder and dove his head right into my pussy.

He spit on my pussy and then I felt his tounge thrust into me.

'Fu-fuck ha-Hades' I stutter out. He was bitting, licking, slurping on my pussy. He brought his hand to my clit and started to circle it.

I'm a moaning mess, my legs are shaking, tears are clouded in my eyes, my vision is hazy. The water isn't helping as well either.

Hades keeps eating me out like I'm his last meal and I feel myself tighten around his tounge.

'Ha-Hades I'm-im-I'm- im gon- I'm gonna cum' I say shakily.

'Cum amore, milk all over my tounge' he rasped out and that was all it took for me.

'HADES' I moan out as I'm cumming hard. He is slurping it all up not missing a drop. He does this until he cleans me up.

He stands back up and smashes his lips against mine thrusting his tounge in my mouth making sure I taste myself.

We pull apart and he slams my front into the shower wall. He spreads my legs apart with his foot. He runs his dick up and down on my ass.

I can feel how hard he is. He bends me over slightly.

'Ready' he asked, I nodded my head.

'Words, amore I need words'

'Yes' I said but was cut off when he slammed into me making both of us moan.

He didn't let me adjust either as he took his dick out and slammed back into me thrusting in and out of me hard. He slapped my ass which made me moan even louder.

All that was heard was his grunts, my moans, the water running, and our skin slapping against each other.

I held onto the handle that was in the shower as he made even more powerful strides.

'Ha-hades fuck... fuck shit.... fuck like that' I moan out.

'Hadesss fuck fa-faster' I moan out which he complies and goes faster than before. I can feel my second orgasm peak.

'Hold it'

'Ha-hades I-I can't' I pleaded.

'Yes you can, now hold it' he demanded.

Tears welled up in my eyes as he kept going at an unspeakable fast pace. He brought one of his hands down and started to circle my clit.

I clenched down on his dick hard which made him groan. I can feel my orgasm peeking through again.

'Cum' he whispered in my ear. I didn't waste a second and came hard. I let out a string of curse words and moans.

A couple of more thrust and Hades came inside me, filling me up with his hot liquid. Our heavy breaths and pants are what can be heard.

He stayed in me for a couple of minutes, until he composed his self and slid out of me. I hissed at the loss of contact. I turn to him and looked at him with such a lazy smile.

'I love you Hades' I blurted out. Over time I really thought about everything, and I do love him. I can't hold it back anymore.

'I love you too tereso' he beamed.

I kissed him but this time the kiss was filled with our passion for each other and our love.