25.

Hades Pov

Opening my eyes I'm hit with the harsh sunlight through my blinds. I close my eyes again and blink rapidly before opening them adjusting to the light inside my room.

I feel a light sleeping body on me and I see it's Pers snoring lightly with her mouth parted a little. Even in this state she's still beautiful.

I can't even imagine what she told me last night about how her parents beating her. They practically were trying to kill her.

When she had called me that night telling me to help her my blood had ran cold.

I ran over there as fast as I could and what I saw made the color in my face drain.

She was laying there in a pool of her own blood fighting to stay awake and it made my heart flip.

She wasn't giving up, she was fighting, and then when she told me she was fighting for me I swear my heart exploded.

We've known each other for about 2 months now and we've gotten closer and closer.

We're building a mafia together and both have abusive parents.

It's like we were made for each other and no one can break this bond apart.

And to top it all the way off I gave up my virginity for her and I'm so happy with my decision.

She gave hers to me and I hope she doesn't regret it as well.

I look down at her and move her curly jet black hair out the way and kiss the crown of her head.

She starts to move around and then her eyes flutter open.

'Mhm Hades go back to sleep' she said tiredly.

I chuckled at her, 'well good morning to you too darling' I said with amusement laced in my voice.

She turned her body away from me and her ass landed right on my dick.

Buddy I'm going to need you to calm down for me-please.

I can't loose control because then I won't be able to stop. I try to think of anything that will turn me off and it worked for like a second before Pers grinded on me subconsciously.

I groan quietly and push her body away from me so I can get my buddy here to calm down.

I climb out of the bed and go into the bathroom. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and start cleaning my teeth.

Flashbacks of last night popped into my mind and I even surprised myself.

I dominated her and she seemed like she liked it, it made me feel powerful in a sense.

I guess I wanted to impress her and show Pers that I'm strong and could be the man in her life.

Hell I even surprised my self because I've always been known as the quiet one.

I don't talk to anyone- well except Pers- but that's beside the point.

I didn't imagine my first time being like this as well, if I'm being honest I thought it would be more "romantic".

I watch a lot of movies about how some girls want their first time to be special and romantic.

I never expect Pers to have that same desire because she's not like other girls and that's what I like most about her.

She's different and doesn't care about what others think or what her next outfit would be. All she cares about is herself and making sure everything in her life is good.

She dresses in sweats or boy shorts all the time because she said "I simply hate being uncomfortable".

Shaking my head I feel my buddy get excited. Fuck just think about her makes me painfully hard.

I spit out my toothpaste and rinse my mouth when I felt tiny hands wrap around my torso.

I look up and see my girl naked smiling up at me. I give her a big smile showing my pearly whites and she chuckles at me.

She goes to where I set the extra toothbrush and toothpaste and starts brushing her teeth.

I finish with cleaning my teeth and head to the shower to turn it on.

I go back towards her and wrap my arms around her waist. Her back is hitting my front.

I place kissed down her neck towards her collar bone. She lifts up her head to make room for me an I smirk against her skin.

'Hades, what are you doing' she said breathlessly.

I look up at her and smirk. 'I'm just claiming what's mine baby' I whispered in her ear.

'I'm gonna take a shower and your going to join me' I said.

She rolled her eyes, 'ok mister but no funny business ONLY showering' she said.

I kissed her forehead and put my hands in a surrending position.

'No funny business'.

——-

Hello besties..... sooo a bitch bout to take a small break because something happened and I need to focus on that.

I will update as soon as it's all good and blows over.

I will try to get it done faster so I can come back to my book, but for the meantime hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also thank you for 400+ reads it means a lot to a bad bitch😌