53.

Persephone Pov

Ain't no fucking way.

Theres no fucking way they did this shit.

'Wha-wha-how' I stutter out.

'Close your mouth honey you don't want flies in there now do you' Darrius said while he tried to close my mouth.

I swatted his hand away and looked at my two boys.

'When did y'all have time to do all this' I asked still flabbergasted.

'You know the day we picked you up late'? Hades questioned.

'Mhm'

'Well this is what we were doing, but we got carried away and yeah' Hades said while scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

I stood there dumbfounded. What the fuck is all I can register in my brain right now.

Babes you gotta say something to them.

Right coming out of my trance I ran to the boys and gave them both a hug. They had set up a course to help us train.

It was a gun firing range, some mats for sparing, boards for knife throwing, and then in the corner was a boxing ring.

The boys led me over to the gun range where a showcase of 5 guns were laid out. The clips were all empty, the guns were laying there naked.

I analyzed every gun that they had brought and only a specific type really.

You have the ak-15 assault rifle, semi automatic, glock 19, heavy shotgun, and Barrett M82 sniper. I run my fingers through each gun. Touching the cool medal against my finger tips.

'Why these 5 specific guns' I asked curious to why they choose these types of guns.

'In stead of starting small we would want to try out each gun that is ranked in size. Your glock is like any other common gun so this should be our starting point. Then you move up to the ak since it doesn't have that much power to it. Then heavy shotgun and so on and so on.' Darrius explained.

I nodded my head and continued my examination around the entire room.

There was all type of different devices all around. From large daggers to small throwing knives.

Bitch did we die and go to heaven.

My eyes lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. This is the most sweetest surprise someone has ever given me.

I look towards my boys and smile at them.

'This way we can practice and train whenever we want or if we want to relive some stress or tension you can come here' Darrius said.

I walked up to the different types of guns and picked up glock and started to assemble it. While I was assembling the glock Hades was assembling the riffle.

Darrius started setting up the targets. I put all 10 bullets in the clip and then put the clip into the gun.

The targets were all set up and I looked over to see Darrius assembling the semi automatic.

Once the boys were finishing assembling their weapons we got in position.

I spread my feet apart, relaxed my shoulders and blocked out anything distracting.

'On the count of three fire'

1

2

The safety off all three guns was off.