7.

Persephone Pov

It's been a couple of weeks and me and Hades have gotten closer than I expected. We know a lot about each other yet not enough.

We are still trying to come up with our business and what it should be. We have been hanging out more and more and I'm starting not to hate him.

I arrived at my personal hell and realize that the donors are not here. I made my way in and immediately went into the kitchen.

I put my bag down and washed my hands, I started to get out the ingredients for their dinner. Tonight I'll make chicken and Mac and cheese with some corn, cornbread, and collard greens.

I got out the ingredient and started making the cornbread. Next I got out the greens and washed them off real good and got a pot out to put it in.

I seasoned them and then added some water than put the lid on. Up next I got the cornbread box out and cracked 1 egg, added some milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. I whisked that all together and put it in a pan that's been buttered.

I took the corn out and put it in a pot and let the corn simmer and cook. I fix the rest of the dinner and cleaned up after that.

Once everything was done I made sure everything was clean and cleared up. I snuck upstairs with a plate because who knows when I'll eat when I'm with them.

I made it to my room and closed the door and started eating.

I don't know why but I'm starting to feel very uneasy like something is going to happen today. Shaking my thoughts I finish my food and clean up my mess.

Once that's done I get started with my homework.

'PERSEPHONE GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE NOW' my oh so lovely egg donor screamed.

Scrambling out of my bed I ran downstairs just to get punched in the face. I landed on the hard floor and bit my tongue from any sounds coming out.

Well that's gonna leave a mark, my conscious said.

I slowly recovered and got up from the floor and put my head down, not daring to look them in the eyes.

I then felt a tug on my hair and tried to get out of it but they gripped my hair even harder. They pushed me down the steps, and I immediately knew we were in the basement.

Sperm donor chained me up with my hands in the air and my feet barely touching the floor.

'We would like you meet some friends of ours, they want to have as much fun as we do' egg donor said while picking up a knife.

She tore my clothes apart leaving me in my underwear. She then picked up a whip and started whipping me.

I didn't make a sound because any sound that I make will make my punishment even worse.

After 50 whips sperm donor came towards me with a knife and start carving into my back.

'Since you want to be a slut so bad why don't we give you the title', he said.

He started carving the word into my body, tears threatening to pool out of my eyes but I won't let them.

All of them are laughing and taunting me while I'm in pain. The other two guys made their way over to me and started to punch and kick me repeatedly.

This felt like eternity until everything started to go black, but before I could slip into darkness I felt my body hit the ground.