56.

Persephone Pov

'Ok so what they know about us that doesn't mean shit' I said.

Honestly I'm fucking scared, if Hades parents are anything like mine this could be bad.

'Pers you don't understand, those people would go lengths just to see me suffer. They already tried to take me out, but that failed so their going a different route-'

'Us' I said cutting him off to which he nodded his head yes.

'So lemme get this straight your crazy druggie fucked up parents wanna kill us because they don't want to see you happy' Darrius asked.

'Pretty much' Hades replied.

Darrius shook is head and clasped his hands on the desk.

'So what's the plan' Darrius asked.

'Plan?' Hades questioned

'Yes plan as in how the fuck are going to kill those fucking parents of yours... no offence'

'None taken and I don't know I haven't gotten that far yet' Hades replied.

I smacked my head on my forehead and breathed out a huge sigh.

'You mean to tell me that all this time you didn't come up with a plan' I asked genuinely curious.

I mean if he would have told us MONTHS AGO everything would've been fine but nooooo.

'I mean I've come up with plans but all of them didn't seem right' he said.

I hummed at his response and looked back at the pictures. I squint at my eyes at one particular picture.

'Hey hades'

'Yeah'

'You know how you said that your parents know everything about us' I stated while looking at the picture

'Yeah Why'

'Do you think they know about our parents as well' I questioned.

'Um it's a possibility but I'm not sure why what's on your mind' he asked.

'It's- its just this picture' I said examining the picture more.

'What about it' he asked

'Hold on'

I looked through all the pictures until I found something similar to it. I then found two more pictures  and put them against the first one that I had.

I knew this looked familiar it's the time that I went to the donors house to get a locket that I thought I lost. I know... why the fuck would you go to that hell?

To be fair this locket was given to me by my mom's mom, which is my grandmother. And if your wondering where she's at the last time I asked I got beat.

Anyways she gave this to me when I was around 3 or 4 and I never took it off, except that one time it was ripped off of me. Those bastards took the necklace and hid it from me. I couldn't find that necklace for months, but one day I found it when I was snooping around.

I know I know why the fuck are you snooping. To be honest they were gone for a week and I wanted to see if I was actually there child. I read so many stories about girls getting kidnapped and they get abused all to find out their abusers aren't there real parents.

Yeah I should probably stay off of Wattpad, but a girls gotta try to live that kind of life am I right!

Anyways I didn't dare wear it because I couldn't take another beating. But besides the point I went to go get it when I didn't have class and there's pictures of me going to and from that hell house.

Me and my mind are having a battle right now because I overthink a lot. Thanks for that. Something in my gut is telling me something I don't want to know, but need to hear.

'Whats wrong Pers' Darrius asked me.

I sighed to myself... please please don't be true.

'Hades... do you think they know about my parents?' I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows for a second thinking real hard before he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't say it... don't say I-

'There is a possibility'

Dammit he said it.

I put my head down on the table and groan very loudly. Why universe why does this shit always happen to me. Haven't I been through enough torture, why just why do we have to go through this shit.

I lift my head back up to see the boys looking at me but I waved them off. Ok now there's a possibility that my oh so lovely parents might behind this as well, which means I gotta at least plan for that as well.

Fucking fantastic if you ask me.

I went to check the time and it was time for me to go to work.

'Alright boys I gotta go to work pick me up at 9:30... DO NOT BE LATE' I said yelling the last 4 words.

They nodded their head yes.

Good boys.

I made my way out the room and started to walk towards the house. I had already showered before I went to our training area so I'll just change my socks and shoes.

I made it to the house and I unlocked our door and made a bee line straight to my room. I took of my fuzzy socks that I had on and put them in my hamper. I then found some high rise ankle socks and put them on. I put on my black Nikes and went on my way.

Ok let's see phone, wallet, keys, and gum. Once I checked everything I went out the house, locked the door and went on my way to work.

It was not that long of a walk and it was nice outside so I decided to take me time. But something didn't feel right, it felt off. I turned around to see if someone was following me and they weren't.

Ok ok I've seen hundreds of movies and what I'm not finna do is investigate. Imma take my black ass and run.

Agreeing with my thoughts I took a chance and started running, and when I did that I heard footsteps.

Well you got one thing right... we not no dumb bitch.

Hell yeah we aren't.

I see the cafe and as soon as I'm about to be in the area some asshole grabbed me by my hair.

Stupid bitch. You NEVER touch a black woman's hair.

Before I can fight whoever the fuck took me they stabbed my neck with a sedative.

Fuck fuck cmon try to fight it.

I blink my eyes a couple of times to stay awake, but I can feel my body giving out. I push them off of me and try to get some distance but that didn't help.

Shit.

My body is feeling weaker and weaker and my eyes get heavy. Before I could hit the ground a pair of arms catch me.

Before darkness over took me, a voice that only haunts my nightmares spoke.

'Told you we'd come for you'

——

MY LOVES THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 8k READS!!

I'm still in shock like we was just at 3 and now we're at 8k WTF.

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you all for reading, voting, and leaving comments!!

I read all your comments and they are super funny, honestly they make my day!!

Anyways that all I wanted to say

Until next time

Baci 💋