27.

Persephone Pov

Shutting off all the lights in the cafe, I walk out the door and I'm immediately hit with the cold weather. I lock the cafe door from the outside since the duo asked me to stay to lock up for them.

Of course I took it because I needed all the money I could get and I wasn't going to turn that down.

I began my walk through the cold night. Since it was October I wanted to do something different- like dress up this year.

Usually for Halloween I would slave away in the kitchen but before I would do that I would get a beating. Then after I finish cooking I would get another beating. And finally before the donors go to sleep I would get my last and final beating.

They would always say "Happy Halloween" and for my trick or treat, well it was a beating. The trick part is that I would never know when they would beat me, and the treat part was for them.

But not only is Halloween apart of this month it is also my boyfriend's.

Huh boyfriend, I've never even had a boyfriend let alone a friend before Hades came along.

Seeing as we are dating right now it's a strange feeling inside my body.

I get shivers just thinking about him or when he even touches me in the most slightest or innocent ways.

And don't even get me started on the butterflies in my stomach. I'm always happy when he's around me but also sad when he isn't.

I don't know what these feelings are but I want to embrace it because who knows when they will come again.

Ok I'm getting off topic here, but his birthday is November 18th and I really want to get him something special to show that I appreciate him.

I also wanted him to thank him for basically saving my life as well.

Shaking away those thoughts I arrive at my house and see that the donors are here.

Fuck. I haven't seen them in about 2-3 weeks and I wonder what's been going on. I mean I really don't miss them but what the fuck is going to happen to me.

Ok girl you got this, worse case scenario is we get a brutal beating.

Yeah but how many more beatings can we take, I mean we almost died that last beating.

Well we just got to be strong for 1 more year.

Ok but your not the one getting beat.

Because bitch I'm in your mind.

Whatever.

Shaking my head and stopping my-self argument I open the door and shutting it quietly as possible. It's dark in here and I don't have a good feeling about this. I try to walk to my room- keyword:tried but suddenly the lamp switches on and the donors are sitting down.

I don't say anything because I'm not going to be the first one to say anything. I want to run or move but it's like my body is a rock. Can't move or do anything.

I'm not going to lie, I'm freaking scared. They are never this quiet and I know for sure that it will never be good.

'And where we're you for the past couple of days' sperm donor says too calm for my liking.

Past couple of day- they must have been out and came back not too long ago.

'I was at a friends house, I had to be in the hospital because of all injuries I had' I said in a whisper.

I put my head down hoping they'll just drop the subject because I don't think I can physically or mentally take another beating.

Next thing you know I'm on the ground with a sting on the right side of my face.

I touch my face and I can still feel the hand imprint embedded into my skin. I look up to see sperm donor having a menacing smirk on his face.

Egg donor grabbed her keys and walked out the front door. I'm silently praying for a miracle to happen right now but I know that I won't get one.

Sperm donor stalked towards me at an eerily slow pace and I backed up slowly until I hit the wall. I'm so fucking scared and I don't know what to do.

My hands are trembling, tears are threatening to fall out of my eyes, my heart rate is beating so loud Wyoming could probably hear it.

I'm a fucking nervous wreck because I've never been left alone with him. I've never been comfortable with him at all. A father isn't supposed to make their child uncomfortable yet mines does.

He stood right in front of me and I can smell his hot breath on my face.

Gosh can he use a mint. Does he knows what a toothpaste and toothbrush are.

Not. The. Fucking. Time. Subby.

All I want to do is cry but I can't show emotions. He leans closer to my ear and what he says next makes the color drain from my face.

Please no no no no no.