43.

Darrius Pov

What to do. What to do. What to freaking do. I'm bored out of my mind right now. I'm in this boring class and the teacher isn't really talking at all.

I've already learned this shit since I graduated early but I came back to high school to get away from my parents.

My parents weren't that abusive towards me like Hades and Pers parents were, it's just that the whole environment was toxic.

They would constantly put me down and belittle me. At first I was hurt and that turned into me being depressed because I believed them. I was down for so long, but then I meet my angels Hades and Persephone and they showed me who I am.

I actually stopped believing my parents words and started to know my self-worth. I can never repay them because they are a blessing in disguise.

RING RING RING RING

The bell had just rung meaning it's time for me to go home since I don't have any more classes. I got up and packed all of my stuff and left.

Tonight we all have work so we won't see each other until late at night or tomorrow. Pers still works at the diner which is good with us because of the discounts and sometimes free food.

Hades works at a warehouse which pays good for being part-time so it helps us out a lot. And I work at a mechanic shop since I'm already 18 and I'm basically a legal adult.

I'm walking to the house first so I can shower and take a nap before I go in. And since I finished most of my finals I don't have to go to school until later on tomorrow.

I arrived at the house and unlocked the door and went in. I close the door behind me and locked it.

'IM HOME LOVES' I called out.

'IN HERE' Pers yelled back.

I followed where her voice came from and I saw her cuddle up by herself in a big ass blanket. I nodded my head at her and told her I'll be back.

I walked out the living room and went down the hall to my room. I got into my room and took off my jeans and t-shirt. I put on some black sweatpants and tied the strings.

I put some socks on and made my way out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and got some snacks since we're gonna be in there and I know Pers.

She'll beg me to get her some food when I'm in a comfortable position, which irritates me. I gather all the snacks in my hand and managed to get some drinks as well and made my way towards the living room.

I dumped all of the snacks on her and she grinned at me to which I rolled my eyes while smiling. I tapped her thigh and she rolled her eyes while making room for me.

I sat down and got comfortable in my spot. I started munching on snacks. I tugged on the blanket that Pers had and she shared it with me, while putting her feet on my lap.

I gave her a look and she just smiled sheepishly at me.

'What are we watching' I questioned

'Well I was watching spongebob but I'm in the mood for regular show' she said.

I hummed at her answer and let her pick out the episode she wants. She picks out the Christmas special episode and we began watching it.

I don't know when buh I felt myself succumb to darkness and the last thing I remember was laughing.

Ciao my loves I'm sorry that I haven't been updating, finals have been kicking my butt.

On the good note I'm finally done with them and I can focus on finishing up this story!!!

I know this chapter is weird buh I felt like I owe it to  yall to give yall a weird chapter since I'm built different.

Anyways THANK YOU FOR 1k reads ommggg I really didn't think it would get that many reads HONESTLY!

Buh on good news I'm back and imma start editing a lot of my unpublished chapters😏 anyways until next time

Baci 💋