1.

Persephone Pov

And just like that, it was all over before their lives even started.

I just finished reading this book called 'Her Ending' and it was magnificent. The main characters goes through trials and tribulations just to justify and stand together.

Of course the title had me curious because anything with and "Ending" in it just means that the main characters were going to die, but they didn't.

You see these books always have funny way of adding plot twist and turns to make you read more and more and follow their story until the end.

In the story we have two character who are from different worlds but come out strong in the end. I envy those kind of people.

The people that have others to lean on when they are in need of help, or a salvation.

My life is the complete opposite. I'm not wanted at home, at school is even worse, yet I'm still here.

After everything I went through I could have offed myself a long time ago, yet I'm still alive.

I will always be greatful for looking towards my end goal because if I didn't, I'll sure as hell be dead somewhere.

My life isn't all fairies and rainbows. I don't live in a typical 2 story house with loving parents and loving siblings.

I never got the luxury of leaning on my parents for support when I needed it. No I had to work for everything that I own.

My parents don't give two shits about me and at first it hurt, but I've learned over time that this is the way my world works.

Every punishment I had to endure is because of them. Every scar that I have is because of them. Every nightmare I have is because of them.

Yet everything I do is because of them. Every accomplishment is because of them. Every good thing I do is because of them.

No I'm not trying to get their approval, I'm simply setting my morals and goals knowing that I WILL be better than them.

I can't run away because I'm not a "legal adult" but when I've been the only one paying bills and making sure everything is straight, I certainly feel like an adult.

Even if I tried running away, where would I go, who would see me or care. Nobody.

See I've realized that life isn't always rainbows and sunshine, life is dark and cruel and would eat and swallow you up whole without a second thought.

But it's only if you make it like that. I could have been different since my upbringing wasn't pretty, yet I stayed to my true self.

I don't hate the world, it's not the worlds fault that I'm here, it's my sperm and egg donor. They didn't wanted a child they shouldn't have had sex.

All my life I've been neglected and all my life I endure pain. But I'm a special kid.

I'm what you call a prodigy kid, I like to learn many many languages and I'm very intelligent.

I've already graduated college with 3 different degrees under a false but real name. I'm only back in high school because the donors allowed me to go.

As seeing if it's my last year they allowed me to go to school, but I would have to be on a strict schedule.

I don't let my parents control me, they think they control me, but they never do!

As my own humor I call my life chess. You have all the pieces and your goal is to take their King while destroying everything they've built.

But in this game, I'm the Queen and slowly but surely I will make them regret everything they did to me.

My name is Persephone Arya Miller and in this game, I will show you how to get played.