24.

Persephone Pov

Fuck does he mean he's not done with me yet.

I've never done this before and I'm fucking nervous.

Hey Alexa play wet dreamz by J.Cole my subconscious said.

Not the time shaking my head I peered my eyes to Hades and all I see is passion and lust.

'Safe word' he rasped out.

'Black' I said in a whisper.

He crashed his lips back on mine grinding into my bear pussy. Having enough I mustered all the strength I can and flipped him over.

This act caught him by surprise as I thrusted my tounge in his mouth trying to take over dominance but clearly loosing.

I lifted his shirt up breaking our kiss apart for about a couple of seconds before kissing him again.

I broke apart our kiss just to start kissing his cheeck and jawline. I made a beeline to his earlobe and started to nibble on it.

Once satisfied with that I placed marks on his neck and kept going down further and further.

I placed small kisses on his chest all the way down to his stomach.

I looked up at him and he nodded his head. I slid off his pants along with his underwear and his dick sprang free.

FUCK

MY

LIFE.

His dick was extremely hard when it was free. It plopped right on up to his stomach with a little curve to it.

His dick was pretty and it was thick and big as well. Maybe around 8-9 inches.

'You don't have to do this' Hades said. I shook my head no.

'I want to do this, I want to pleasure you' I said in a sultry voice.

I grabbed onto his dick in one hand and brought my mouth close to the tip.

I placed a small kiss on his tip and began to lick only the tip of his dick.

Hades groaned and leaned back. I opened my mouth and slid his dick almost all the way in my mouth. I grazed my teeth a little bit along his dick.

'Fuck fuck just like that Persephone don't-dont stop' Hades moaned.

I brought my head further and further down hallowing out my checks so I can take more in.

I started to suck hard, going up and down slowly as possible swirling my tounge all around his dick. I took my free hand and played with his balls.

Taking his dick out of my mouth I started to suck on his balls while pumping his dick with my hand.

'Fuck Pers don't stop- like that... yeah' Hades groaned. I kept sucking on his balls harder while pumping him faster.

I switched back to my original action and started to suck faster and harder. I hummed on his dick and he groaned and moaned even louder.

His hands tangled up in my hair scrunching it up giving me some pain a long with pleasure as well.

'Shit Pers I'm bout to cum' he said.

I guess he expected me to pull out but I kept sucking harder and harder. I felt his body tense up before he shot his warm salty sweet cum into my throat.

I kept sucking and sucking until he had no more cum. I made sure I swallowed all of it.

Hades brought my head back up to his and crashed his lips on mine. We both fighting for dominance but he obviously won.

He flipped me back over so I was laying down and he was on top of me without breaking our kiss.

He rubbed my pussy with his hands and I moaned in his mouth. Removing his mouth on mine and looked at me.

'You ready' he asked me. I nodded my head not trusting my voice.

'I need words bambina' he said huskily.

'Yes' I said.

He grabbed his dick and played with my folds. I was a moaning mess.

'Please Hades' I begged him. I was so clouded with lust I couldn't think straight.

'This is going to hurt before you feel pleasure ok' he said and I nodded.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slammed in me.

I yelped and arched my back while my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

'We still got a little more left' he said through gritted teeth.

He pushed all of himself in me and stayed still for a while.

The pain that was there slowly subsided to pleasure, I moved my hips so he could start moving.

He took his dick out and slammed back into me and thrusted into me slowly over and over.

My legs were wrapped around him as my hands went to his back scratching him. Both of his arms are on both sides of my head supporting himself.

He thrusted into me slowly but hard.

'Faster Hades please' I moaned.

Complying he picked up his pace and thrusted into me faster and harder.

'Fuck your so tight' he groaned in my ear.

I felt myself clench around his dick.

'Ha-Hades I'm gonn-gonna cum' I moaned out.

'Hold it' he said sternly as he thrusted in me even harder.

He brought his hand to my clit and started to rub it vigorously. My legs began to shake furiously as he kept thrusting into me harder and harder.

All you heard was skin slapping, our heavy breathing, and our groans and moans.

'I can't hold it please' I said. My eyes keep rolling to the back of my head as my legs are shaking and I'm a moaning mess.

I clench even harder on his dick trying to hold it.

'Cum' Hades whispered in my ear and that's all it took before I came undone.

Hades thrusted into me for a couple of times before he pulled out and came all over my stomach. His body fell on top of mines and we were both out of breath.

Once we caught our breaths, Hades got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with a wet towel and wiped the cum from my stomach.

He threw the towel in the basket and got into bed with me. He pulled me close to him, my head was on his chest while our legs were tangled up together.

'Good night Hades' I said tiredly.

'Night tereso' he said huskily.

And with that I welcomed darkness.