57.

Hades Pov

'Darrius what am I going to do. Pers is still mad at me and I don't know a way to make her un mad' I said.

I rubbed my hands down my face and let out a huge sigh. If I would have told her I wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

And if I kept my stress level down, I wouldn't have said the things that I said to her. FUCK.

'Listen you know better than anyone what Pers has been through, and you know better than anyone that some things just trigger her. Let her have time to cool off and you all talk it out ok' Darrius said.

Wow. That is actually great advice, and it's coming from Darrius.

I nodded my head at him understanding and taking in his advice. He patted my shoulder before walking away.

I checked the time and it's close to 7 which means we still got 2 hours before picking up Pers. I got up from my spot and went towards the guns.

I picked up a .45 caliber and placed it on the table. I clocked the gun back to make sure there wasn't a bullet in the chamber. Since there wasn't I took the clip out and loaded it with bullets.

Once the clip was filled up I stuck it back inside the gun and cocked it back. I took the safety off and started shooting at my target.

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Bang. Hit

Once I was out of ammo I put flip the safety back on and put the gun down. I went towards my target and saw the damage I did.

Over the course of months I have gotten better at hitting my target. I practiced day and night so I can be perfect when the time comes.

Another thing about shooting is that it is also a great stress reliever. I can come down here and take out all my stress, anger, worries on this dummy of a target.

So basically I see a win win situation here. After I looked at my target I shot some more rounds before working out.

I didn't do that much since I didn't have a lot of time but I only did a couple of sets of the hardcore training. I looked at the time to see it was almost 9 and that means it's almost time to pick up Pers.

Finishing my last workout, I grabbed a water bottle from our fridge and headed towards the house. Our training area isn't too far of a walk so it's pretty convenient for us.

I made it to the house and went straight to the shower. I did my normal routine and got out rather quickly. I put some grey sweats on with a white t-shirt. I put some black socks on and grabbed my slides.

I checked the time and it was 9:15 which was not bad so I headed towards the kitchen where I know Darrius would be at.

I entered the kitchen and saw Darrius with his snacks.

Typical.

'Darrius let's go' I told him.

He turned facing my direction and nodded his head. I grabbed the keys and we both made our way outside. After locking the house we hopped inside the car and made our way to the diner.

The drive the diner wasn't long and with my driving we made there within 5 minutes.

'You think Pers can give me some food before she ends her shift'.

I looked over at him and shook my head.

'You already have food on you, and we have food at the house' I said.

He shrugged, 'well I texted Pers and she didn't reply back so when she comes out I'll let her know' he said while putting the last chip in his mouth.

It's been about 20 minutes an there was still no sign of Pers anywhere. Somethings off.

No shit.

Rolling my eyes internally I turned off the car and made my way inside of the diner. Darrius stayed inside because I quote, 'if she couldn't answer my message then I don't want to speak to her'.

I went inside the diner and looked around but to my luck Pers wasn't here. I scanned the diner and found the duo at the register and made my way towards them.

They both saw me and smiled at me and I simply nodded.

'Do you know where Persephone is' I questioned.

'No she didn't show up for work, and I thought she was sick so when I tried to call her phone it went straight to voicemail' one of the duo said.

'You didn't see her at all' I beckoned

'Nope not since a couple days ago, if you do see please tell her that we are worried, this is not like her. She always comes in for work.' They expressed sadly.

We exchanged a few more conversations before I rushed out the door and headed to the car.

Darrius saw my frantic state and asked me what's wrong.

'Pers is missing' I said.

'What'

'Simeone took Pers, and I bet you it was them'

He threw his head back and let out a huge sigh.

'Fuck. What are we going to do'

'Before jumping to conclusions I know a guy who can help' I said.

I started up the car and made my way towards the place. It didn't take me long to get there because I was running lights and speeding.

We made it towards the place and I cut the car off. Darrius looked around and looked at me skeptical.

'Where are we' he asked cautiously.

I didn't say nothing but motioned him to follow me. We got out the car and I knocked on the door three times, then two times, then once. The door opened up and we stepped inside.

'Darrius whatever you do or see will not leave this room got it.' I stated rather serious with no emotion in my tone.

'Got it' he said.

We walked down the stairs leading towards the basement. I pushed to door open and saw him.

Fredrico turned around as sensing us and nodded his head at us. I went towards him and handed him my phone.

'My girlfriend Pers is missing and we think- we know that she was taken by my parents' I said.

He nodded his head and started to hack the traffic cameras. I gave him all the information that can help find Pers.

After about 2 minutes he was in. We watched the footage showing Pers walking then running. She didn't look back which mean she knew someone was following her.

We saw her almost make it to the diner but got snatched. We saw her get drugged and tried to fight it off, but ended up falling. The person said something to her before she passed out.

My blood is boiling at the sight right now. My jaw is clenched so hard you might actually think I might break it.

I thanked Fredrico before me and Darrius left. As we were walking to the car I got a message.

'Meet me at the place where you last saw us. Come alone or the girl dies'.