16.

Hades Pov

'Ha-Hades I-I can't keep going' she grunted.

'Yes you can and your gonna take it' I spit back at her.

She rolled her eyes and kept on going. She was almost there and just with one little push would send her over the edge.

'I'm- I'm-'

'Hold it' I said interrupting her.

'Hadesss' she whined.

'Ok Now' I practically screamed at her.

She released and collapsed on the floor, I went over there and picked her up to make her stand up. She was in a daze before her focus landed back on me.

We were both sweating and panting trying to steady our breaths.

'That was fucking intense' she said after catching her breath.

'I know I saw it on the internet and wanted to try it out... you up for round 2' I asked with a smirk on my face.

Her eyes widened, 'HELL NO. I barley lasted the first round and you want me to keep going', she said while rolling her eyes.

I picked the weights up from the floor and put them back in their perspective place. I walked towards Pers and she gave me a lazy smile.

'We need to keep doing our workout routine to get stronger and to help us with our strengths' I explained and she nodded her head lazily.

We did a cool down lap around the area to make sure our muscles won't be to too sore tomorrow. Once we made it back we finished the rest of our waters and started to descend our way to our designated houses.

Since we still had quite a bit of time left we took a shortcut and we ended up being lost.

Fucking idiot.

'Do we turn left or right' Pers asked.

'I don't know, I'm lost' I said to her.

She looked to be in a deep thought for a minute until she decided to turn left and me following her like a lost puppy.

It's seems like we've been walking for hours and it's already dark outside, well that was until we heard a noise.

'You hear that' she asked in a whisper.

'Yeah, what is it' I said back.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to walk where the noise is coming from.

'Where the hell are you going' I whispered yell at her.

All she did was signalled for me to follow her which i did. We kept getting closer and closer to the noise and before I knew it we were inside a building.

She saw a door with light coming from the bottom and she crept toward it. Once again she signalled for me to come over there, and once again I'm following her.

'What do you think is behind this door' she whispered.

'I don't know... let's just get out of here' I said kind of begging her not to open the door.

She blew me off and opened the door anyway and we were immediately sworned with loud music. The smell hit me hard as well.

We crept inside making sure to close the door softly but it was useless since all you heard was cheering, yelling, and music.

'Act natural, don't act scared' she scolded me.

I put on my emotionless face and acted like I belong here. The closer we get to the front the louder the cheers are. Pers turn towards me and nodded while I did it back.

We sometimes communicated with our eyes if we didn't want anyone to listen or hear what we were saying.

We made our way to the front and we both froze.

Holy shit, we're in one of those underground fighting matches. I looked towards Pers to find out she's looking at me and she has a shocked face as well.

Coming out of my thoughts I hear the crowd cheering and yelling some guy name 'La Diablos Figilo' which is The Devils Son.

Both opponents were a bloody mess, but the Devils Son wasn't as bad. I guess the fight is about to end soon since you can tell they are both tired.

The Devils son throws a right hook into his temple knocking him out completely and the crowd goes wild.

Cheers everywhere and the referee counts to 5 and declares him the winner. He puts his hand up and the crowd cheers even louder.

He leaves and goes to the back where as his opponent is just waking back up and getting up off the ground.

I guess it was a big match for him tonight. There was another match and people had already started to bet on each person on who they think will win.

I put my gaze towards Pers and she is focused on other people being very observant and watching all around.

I grab her hand and lead her towards the bathroom. We get there and I lock the door behind us so no one can come in.

'What.The.Fuck' she said as she breathes out carefully.

'How did we end up in an underground fighting ring' I said.

She just shrugs her shoulder.

'Did you see his last move, I mean anyone could have predicted that but I guess since they were both tired it was and easy way out' she said.

'Who would've thought we would find an underground fighting club' she said while chuckling and shaking her head a little.

I smirk at her, 'maybe it's fate' I said to her.

She smirks right back at me, 'well than Hades we have a lot to learn, and what better way to do it by watching the fights' she said.

I smirked at her and made my way towards the door. I unlocked the door and opened it for her, 'after you'.