17.

Persephone Pov

'And the winner is Blaze' the referee said while holding up his hand.

We have been at this place for about a couple hours now and I can't seem to look away.

Even thought it smells like ass, it is such an interesting place to learn and observe all of their fighting techniques and style.

I glance at Hades to see him staring at the next fight that's about to happen and not once has he looked away.

It's weird though, being here with him. I mean maybe it is fate since we discovered this, who knows where this will take us.

The next fight is about to start and there is more people betting money this time. The next match is the last one of the night but it's supposed to be the biggest one yet.

'Anndddd NOWWW INTRODUCING THE BIGGEST FIGHT OF THE NIGHT.... THE ONE THE ONLY "BONE CRUSHERRRRRR' the announcer announced.

Cheers were everywhere and people were yelling and some even screaming. Out came this tall muscular man.

He looked very intimidating and he has a scar that goes from his eyebrow that drags all the way down towards his chin. He's about 6'4 and I would say about 180.

He walks in the ring and stands like a statue.

'ANNNDD NOW PLEASE BRING YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FORRRRR LIGHTNINGGGGGGG' he announced.

Another person came out and he was about 5'7 and looked to be about 135. He wasn't as muscular as the other guy but he had some muscles on him.

He looked absolutely happy to be here, which I found was weird.

The crowd started to boo and laugh at him.

'Your gonna get crushed'

'You will never be able to beat him'

'I gave him about 30 seconds before he's on his ass'

Everyone doesn't believe in him and it makes me upset. I think he can come out and win if he plays his cards right.

He doesn't cover up his emotions at all and he has a frown etched on his face. I stand up and make my way towards him while Hades looks at me weirdly.

He looks at me shocked and then confused.

'Don't listen to them, I believe in you and if you believe that you can win, than so be it' I said to him.

He nodded his head at me and started to walk towards the ring, while I made my way back to my seat.

'What was that all about' Hades asked me.

'Everyone always doubts the little person because he isn't "the type" to fit in so I just gave him some words of encouragement' I explained to which he hummed at my answer.

'Hey does he look familiar to you' hades asked me.

I thought back to his face and there was freckles all over his forehead and he had 1 green eye and 1 blue eye which seemed so familiar to me.

I turn to Hades to see him look at "Lightning" more intensely.

He must of sense our gaze because he turn towards us and squinted his eyes before he smirked at us.

Realization came to him about who we are and then it hit me.

'You don't think that's-'

'Yep it's him, it's definitely him'.