15.

Hades Pov

'Does it look ok' I asked for the hundredth time.

'Yes 'Pollo it does, I swear you ask me that one more fucking time I will make sure you have another black eye' she said to me while pointing some type of makeup tool towards me.

I put my hands in surrender and chuckled at her. She finish dabbing on the last bit of makeup and put all of her stuff away.

She handed me this small mirror and I looked at myself. I'm impressed she made it seem like I didn't come out of a fight.

Handing her back her mirror I said a small thank you. Picking up my backpack I turned to her and slung my arm across her shoulder.

We began walking together and talking about nothing on our way to school.

'You workout or something' she asked while squeezing my muscle.

'No but I'm going to so I can gain some more muscle'. I said looking down at her.

She hummed at my answer and looked straight ahead.

We made it to school and headed into our business class. Today we have to present the first part of our project to see how far we have come since we started this whole thing.

It's quite dumb if you ask me but I'm not the teacher so my opinion doesn't matter.

We entered the classroom and made a beeline straight to the back. Pers put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of hers.

The bell hand rung and the teacher came in and started to talk to us which I completely zoned out to.

I've already graduated so me being here right now is on my own free will, but I'd rather be here than lying in a pool of my own blood at the donors place.

I thought back to the day where I had my first kiss, it wasn't ideal but it was way better than what I expected it to be.

She said I was her first kiss too and that made me feel special and proud that I was her first.

I swear I've known this girl for about a month now and she's already doing something to me.

I have this urge to protect her from all the bad in the world. When she had said "her and I into the end" it made my stomach turn.

Not in a bad way but a good way, a feeling I want to have all the time.

I shake my head to get out of my thoughts and see that people are presenting. How long did I zone out for.

I heard clapping which indicates that they were done.

'Hades and Persephone your up next' the teacher said.

I shook Pers a little and her eyes fluttered opened. I indicated that we were up and she yawned and nodded her head.

We stood up and made our way to the front. I saw all the students and most of them looked like they didn't want to do this.

Same here guys, same here.

'So we decided that we want to do two business in one that will not only help you in the long run but would benefit us as well' I explained.

'My business is going to be a medicine business that will not only help diseases right now, but also will help any other future diseases that could come at us at any second.' I explained further.

I turned to Pers nodding my head saying that she can do hers.

'So my business will be building my own law firm that will co-mingle with my partners. I want to help people as well by proving the innocents that have been incarcerated for wrongly accused crimes. This will help people who've lost so much of their lives because of our messed up system that has been locking up innocents for doing absolutely nothing' she explained.

Honestly it's a good idea that we're taking two opposite career paths and merging them into one.

'Now we are combining them but it's not what you guys think. Hades will have the medicine since he is into science and chemistry and I will handle the law since I'm into getting our corrupt system fixed,' she said.

We talked more about our profits, how much we would make, the fee prices, and all of the money issue things.

Of course that's not our only money supply since we are building a mafia we have more illegal business but who needs to know that.

Persephone concluded our presentation and everyone clapped even the teacher.

We headed back to our seats and the teacher called more people up to present.

'That was unexpectedly good' she said. I simply nodded my head and agreed to her.

I pretty much zoned out on all the people who were presenting but the bell had brought me back. We got our backpacks and made our way out of the classroom.

'You work today' I asked her and she shook her head no. Good!

'Ok meet me after school we gotta start training' I explained.

'Training for what' she questioned to which I smirked at her.

'You'll see'