31.

Persephone Pov

Silence is what we gave Darrius. I turned off all my emotions because what the fuck.

I want to look at Hades but I don't because then it will kind of give it away.

I'm stuck in a fucking pickle because what the fuck do we say. I mean technically we haven't don't anything illegal.

Yet.

But still how can we know if we can trust him or not. Trust for me takes time and you have to prove yourself to me that you are trust worthy.

But it's not just me anymore, I have Hades to think about as well. We are a team and if he says no I want to respect his decision, but also come to an agreement that both of us will like.

I also trust my gut feeling because they are never wrong. I've read to many stories about how the characters don't trust their gut feeling and it always turns out bad.

My gut is saying to trust him because it can work out in your favor later on.

'What do you mean "I know what you two are doing" that can mean a lot of things' Hades said.

'I know that you two are building yourself a mafia and I'm telling you I want in' he said rolling his eyes.

I look in the corner of my eye and see that Hades got rid of all his emotions and he just has on a blank face.

'What makes you so sure that we are "building a mafia" or even thinking about a mafia' Hades retorted back.

'Oh come on we all are going through similar things and we want power and want to be on top and I know you guys like the thrill of being in danger' he stated.

Well he's not wrong about that we do like the thrill and I love the chase, but how do we know we can trust him.

I mean he was in a underground street fighting, but I feel like this can actually go a long way with him, and I trust him- something is telling me he's good.

'What do you mean going through similar things' I questioned.

'Huh'

I rolled my eyes, 'you said we are all going through similar things and I just wanted to know what' I asked.

He ran his hands down his face and let out a heavy sigh.

'If I ask you this will you tell me the truth- BOTH of you' he said looking between me and Hades.

We looked at each other and both nodded.

'My home life isn't... stable and I've seen things that I shouldn't have. I also know that look in both of your faces that tells me we're going through it. Do you guys get abused at home' he said hesitantly.

I tensed up but let my face give off nothing. Do I really have a look that I've been abused. I couldn't- no I didn't know what to say.

I mean what the fuck am I supposed to say, "yeah I get abused by the people who is supposed to love me but no they have unexplainable hatred towards me. Also the cherry on top is when they almost killed me".

'Why' Hades stated cold.

He sighed, 'listen I'm not trying to tell anyone- trust me that will get you know where I just- *sighs* I want to get my revenge' he said.

'Yeah we do' I blurted out.

My gut is telling me that we can trust him and I'm not going to go against that.

'Both of you'

We both nodded.

'Damn' he muttered lowly.

'Ok so the mafia life' I question him.

'Yeah I've always thought about what my life looked like if I was in the mafia- especially if I'm a leader of it'. He chuckled lightly.

'I've read books about it and seen movies and the life I live I wanted to do something different. I'm not power hungry because the moment you are, is the moment you lose yourself and I think that is what most of the people forget when ruling or trying to become the top person'. He explained.

I gotta give it to him he knows his shit.

'Ok so now that you somehow found out about what we were doing, what's your mafia name- or are you going to do something else' Hades question.

It's funny how we still haven't come up with our mafia name, but we are building it.

'Yeah I got my name and yes it is a mafia' he said.

'So what's you mafia name- well first off we need to make a pack' I said.

'A pack' Hades and Darrius said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes, 'yes a pack, to show that no matter what happens in life we are always going to have each other's back. So being allies, if we ever need help we will always help each other and always remain loyal to each other NO MATTER WHAT' I stated seriously.

They both nodded and I rolled my eyes. BOYS.

'No we need a serious pack not just a fucking nod. And I just know the place, but before that Darrius what's your mafia name' I questioned.

He smirked, 'The Russian Mafia'.