- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X T Y S I X -

~ technos pov ~

it took a while for tommy to get downstairs and i was getting a little worried, it seemed like no one had noticed. all their eyes were fixated on the screen except mine, mine were fixated on the door because i knew something was up.

after another few minutes i decided to get up and check it out for myself, i wanted to make sure he was alright. i didn't have a clue what was up but i was going to find out "where you going techno?" dad asks.

"to go check on tommy" i reply and he just gives a short "okay" before i leave the room and head upstairs.

he said he was going to the bathroom so that's where i went first, i knocked on the door and got no reply. i then tried to open the door and it was locked which meant tommy was in the room, that panicked me even door because there was no response.

"tommy can you open the door please? i'll have to go get dad if you don't answer, are you alright in there?" i say, i didn't make it too loud because i didn't want the others downstairs hearing me and getting all panicked.

"i'm fine" tommy replies.

i let out a sigh of relief "alright, well can you open the door please and we can talk?"

i heard the door unlock so i took that as a sign to open the door, when i tried to open it there was certain weight pushing against it which was obviously him "move out the way buddy"

eventually, he moved and i opened the door. i stepped in and close the door behind me, as i turn back around to face him i noticed he didn't seem too happy, his eyes were glossy and his headphones were around .

"what's up buddy?" i ask him.

"everyone was eating and it was too much" his voice quivered.

"you had headphones on though, right?" i say slightly confused on how he heard it.

"yeah but watching them eat it just made me feel weird, i don't know it's hard to explain"

"you don't have to explain, it's fine" i reassure him "are you coming back downstairs or are you staying up here?"

"will they be mad if i stay up here?"

i shake my head "of course not, i'll tell them if you want and once the movies over you can come back downstairs if you're ready, tubbo and schlatt will be gone for a week so you won't see them till new years"

"okay, i just need some time to myself"

"and that's perfectly alright buddy, take as much time as you need we'll be downstairs" i nod.

"thanks" he smiles.

we both walk out of the bathroom and go our separate ways, me going downstairs and him going to his room. i couldn't blame him either, it's overwhelming to have all these people in a room making noise when it is especially the one thing you hate.

when i get back downstairs they all looked at me a little confused except tubbo who was fixated to the screen, i mouthed 'i'll tell you later' and sat back down at my chair carrying on with watching the film.