- F I V E -

~ Tommy's pov ~

About half way through the film Phil interrupted us to tell us that food was ready, I didn't want to eat with them. The noises would overwhelm me then they would just send me back and I didn't want that, they seem nice so far I don't want to ruin it.

I stayed sitting while Wilbur and Techno left, I continued to stare at the screen not moving an inch until Techno came and sat next to me.

"You not coming to eat with us?" I shook my head "is it because of your misophonia?"

"Yeah" I nod.

"Well I could ask dad if you can eat in here, would that be better?"

I nod my head again "yes please"

"Okay I'll bring in your food" he gets up and leaves the room.

After a few minutes and a mumbled conversation I could hardly hear through the wall Techno came back with a plate of food for me and a drink of apple juice.

"If you don't like any of it you don't have to eat it"

"Thanks" I say trying not to make eye contact.

He leaves the room and I begin to eat it, Phil had made us spaghetti. I ate most of it but I still felt guilty for not eating with all of them but that would just lead to me lashing out at them and that's even worse.

When I finished my food I stood up grabbing my cup as well and headed towards the door where everyone was sitting around the table. They had all finished and were just talking, when they saw me standing in the door way they offered me a seat which I obviously took.

"So Tommy tomorrow we were thinking of going shopping for some things, how does that sound?"

"Sounds good" I reply quietly to Phil.

"That's great, we were thinking about getting you some headphones as well"

I look at him confused, I didn't know what he meant by that, why would I need headphones?

"You know like noise cancelling ones? Stops the noises that you don't like"

"Oh yeahh, you don't need to waste your money though"

"Nonsense, it won't be a waste of money"

"If you're sure"

"Of course I am, now you three go do whatever I'm gonna clear these plates away"

Wilbur and Techno left the table heading upstairs which I did as well, they went to their own rooms so I decided to go to mine. There wasn't much in the room yet but it had a computer so I decided to get out my sketchbook and get some pictures up for inspiration.

I drew a few things until Phil told me to get ready for bed so I did, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with my new toothbrush that Phil bought for me. He had got me a new hairbrush as well along with shampoo and conditioner, no one ever does that when they take me in, it made me feel happy.

I got into bed but for some reason I just couldn't sleep, it was too quiet unlike the orphanage. I'm used to hearing kids giggling while I'm trying to sleep or them running around in their bedrooms, the silence is unsettling.

-

How's everyone feeling about the recent techno news?

I'm actually heartbroken :(