- T W E N T Y S E V E N -

~ Tommys pov ~

I woke up in my bed somehow, the last thing I remember last night was sitting on the sofa with Phil, Wilbur and Techno after Sally went home so I must have fallen asleep and someone carried me upstairs, probably Phil.

I reach over to my phone and it was dead, I forgot to charge it last night so I plug it in before looking over to my alarm clock to see the time displaying '05:32'.

I groan before deciding to get up and out of bed because there was no way I was getting back to sleep, I go to my wardrobe and pull out another shirt and a pair of pants quickly getting changed into them.

I buttoned up my shirt leaving the top one undone as it was too tight otherwise, I decided to leave my tie and blazer till later as I didn't want to be sat uncomfortably for hours. I decided to head downstairs and make some cereal for myself, searching through the cupboards as quietly as possible I eventually find some coco pops.

I hear someone coming down the stairs before hearing a voice from behind me "Tommy?"

I turn around to see Phil standing there "Oh hi Phil"

"You alright mate?"

"Yeah just woke up early and can't go back to sleep, I can go back upstairs if you want. I should've asked before coming down"

"No it's alright mate" He went over to the kettle and turned it on to make some tea "What have you got today then?"

"Not sure, I don't have a time table yet"

"Okay well, I got you a pe kit yesterday cause we forgot to buy one"

"Oh, I don't usually do pe"

"What do you do instead then?"

"Usually just walk around until a teacher would find me then I would run"

"Well, that's not good is it?"

I just shrugged in response, I never did pe in my old school.

"You forgot to take your tablets yesterday as well"

"Oh" I shrugged once again

"I'll give you one before you leave okay?"

"Alright whatever"

I didn't like the tablets, I never had. I didn't like the thought of one tiny thing going into my body and controlling the way I act some how but I didn't tell anyone that.

I finished my cereal eventually and decided to go back upstairs to my bedroom leaving Phil alone downstairs in the kitchen. I lie back onto my bed and stare at the ceiling before my eyes slowly began to close pulling me back into my slumber from before.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

I woke up to Wilbur in room saying my name, he was already dressed so I must have been asleep for at least an hour.

"You fell back asleep Toms, we are leaving in fifteen minutes so get ready"

I surprisingly wasn't that tried so I got up quite quickly and made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth because I hadn't done it earlier.

After I had shoved my tie over my head I grabbed my blazer and went downstairs to where they were all sitting at the table. Techno on his phone and Wilbur and Phil talking about something that I wasn't really paying attention to.

I grab my backpack from the living room and put my shoes on before heading back to the kitchen. Phil gave me my tablet and a drink to chug it down with as I sat down which I took very hesitantly.

"You ready to go then boys?" Phil asked.

We all nod in response and make our way towards the door heading to school.