- F I F T Y E I G H T -

~ wilburs pov ~

Techno bursts into my room as i'm just finishing up on my last bit of homework, he looked pissed, i wasn't sure why but i knew it was because of me.

"what do you want techno?" I groan.

"i've heard you've been smoking" he says in his usual monotone voice.

"what's that got to do with you?"

"i thought you would stop" his voice broke slightly "do you remember what happened to mum? you want that to happen to you too? because it will and i mean it"

"just get out techno! why have you always got to get involved in my life, mums dead" i begin to raise my voice "she's not coming back and she's not gonna care so just get off my back!"

"not until you tell me you're not gonna do it again, why would you even think of doing that?"

"because i wanted to! can you just get out of my room now?"

i was cut short by a knock on my door and a voice who i recognised to be tommys "are you guys okay?"

"um, yeah we are fine tommy" techno sighed "me and wilbur are just talking"

"i'm not ten years old you know? i know you two are arguing and i don't like it"

"tommy can you go downstairs or something please? we are trying to talk"

"i'll go get phil then, he'll stop you"

"fine got get him, i don't care!" techno raised his voice.

"i will!" he stomped out the room and down stairs.

"why are you being such a prick techno?" i ask.

"i'm not being a prick, you're being an inconsiderate arsehole!"

"how? it's my life techno, not yours if i remember correctly"

"because you're going out smoking and doing god knows what!"

"can you just get out of my room you're so annoying, no wonder mum and dad put us up for adoption, because of you!"

i regretted what i said right after it came out of my mouth, i couldn't take it back now though. i had already said it and techno was now going after me.

"fucking prick" he said as he punched me in the stomach, i began to fight back but of course techno had more power over me.

we fought for a few moments until phil pulled him off and he didn't look happy, he rushed techno out of the room as i stayed on the floor holding my stomach as i winced.

"wilbur are you alright?" tommy asked bending down to me.

"yeah tommy, i'm fine don't worry" i nodded while attempting to get up "can you help me out?"

"sure" he puts his hand out for me which i grab.

he helps me off the ground and i sat on the bed still holding my stomach, techno really did have a strong punch. tommy and me sat there in silence until phil came in.

"are you hurt wilbur?" he asks.

"what do you think?" i say.

"let me check your stomach"

"no it's fine"

"wilbur let me see it" he tried to move closer.

"no it's fine, go away both of you"

"okay we will, if it hurts anymore please tell me and we need to talk soon alright?"

"yeah whatever" i groan while going under my covers before hearing them leave and close the door behind me.

double upload as i have 11 drafts and i cant stop writing :)