- O N E H U N D R E D & T H I R T Y E I G H T -

~ wilburs pov ~

as we got home i heard footsteps coming down the stairs before techno appeared in the doorway, he looked wide awake and very confused as i held a still crying sally.

"what's going on?" he asks.

"just piss off techno" i tell him "sally's just staying the night, is that a problem?"

"no it's not a problem, is she alright?"

"does it look like it?" he shakes his head "exactly, now move out the way"

i shove him to the side making him huff, we both head upstairs and of course my dad hears us and comes out of his room "what's going on, are you alright sally?"

she nods quickly before racing into my room leaving my dad stood there confused.

"what do you think happened dad?"

"she told them?"

"yes and now they hate her and me so thanks a lot for that"

"how is it my fault wilbur?"

"because you said that if we didn't tell them by the end of the week you would so it's your fault this has happened!"

"hey don't go and blame me for this, you're the person responsible for this and you would've had to tell them anyway so don't go mouthing off to me young man"

"just fuck off dad, do you think i need you shouting at me when i've got all this going on?"

"don't swear at me young man, i'm not even shouting at you so don't even start with that"

"if you're not gonna help then don't even talk to me"

"what do you mean 'not gonna help'?, i could've kicked you out but i didn't wilbur. i don't know what you want me to do"

i look over to my right and see techno standing on the top of the stairs with a smile watching us, he always does that. whenever i was having an argument he'd always just stand there laughing at me, it pissed me off so much.

"what the fuck are you laughing at?" i ask.

"you" he responds smirking.

"don't start boys, both of you go to your rooms" my dad says but neither of us take notice of him.

"why is it funny techno? like seeing my life a fucking mess do you?"

"yeah it's pretty funny actually"

i wasn't even thinking and i punched him right in the face making him stumble back onto the wall slightly.

"for gods sake wilbur, go to your room!" dad shouts.

i don't reply to him and instantly rush to my room holding my hand as it was hurting a bunch, i actually hit him quite hard for once to my surprise.

as i look over to my bed i see sally curled up in a ball still crying, i walk over to her and sit down by her legs "what happened?" she asks.

"just an argument, don't worry"

"are you sure? it sounded pretty bad"

"i punched techno in the face" i chuckle.

"did he get you back?"

"no, not yet but i don't really wanna speak to them at the moment"

"what's gonna happen then?"

"i don't know but we stick by each other no matter what, yeah?"

"yeah" she nods as i get into be beside her.

we both face the middle so we could see each other while talking, i knew what this conversation would end up being about. we've been discussing the baby for so long and we still don't know.

"wilbur" she whispered.

"yeah" i whisper back for some reason.

"i want the baby"

"me too"